Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 217

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    56
    vCash
    1500

    Who are your top 5 rappers right now?

    Your current top five, not favorite, but best rappers out right now

    My list :


    1. Meek Milly

    2. Rozay!

    3.kanye

    4.jay z (he an Kanye made the best track I've heard in the past 15 years in ****** in Paris, that track is deep and lyrical as a mother)

    5. Big Sean

    Honorable mention : Waka flocka flame dancer, tyga

    Who do you think are the best 5 rappers alive right now?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,500
    vCash
    1461
    Aesop Rock
    Jigga
    Mos Def
    Big L
    Cage

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,527
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Aesop Rock
    Jigga
    Mos Def
    Big L
    Cage
    Very odd mix.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    106
    vCash
    1500
    Childish Gambino, Hopsin, Kendrick Lamar, Lupe Fiasco, Eminem. (Personal top 5)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    56
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ChildishGambino:24186275
    Childish Gambino, Hopsin, Kendrick Lamar, Lupe Fiasco, Eminem. (Personal top 5)
    All those rappers suck, you should listen to some real music

    I suggest some mmg ****, that **** slaps homie, on that real

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    St. Simon's Island
    Posts
    6,660
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Head Butt View Post
    All those rappers suck, you should listen to some real music

    I suggest some mmg ****, that **** slaps homie, on that real
    You can't honestly believe that KDot sucks..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bergen CO. NJ
    Posts
    4,163
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Head Butt View Post
    All those rappers suck, you should listen to some real music

    I suggest some mmg ****, that **** slaps homie, on that real
    and you're favorites are all mainstream.
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

    12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

    Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    106
    vCash
    1500
    Haha sure whatever you say.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    56
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly:24187333
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Head Butt View Post
    All those rappers suck, you should listen to some real music

    I suggest some mmg ****, that **** slaps homie, on that real
    You can't honestly believe that KDot sucks..
    He soft, he ain't got no good music, just a bunch of slow beats, dat **** wack

    I finna be hearing these hoes be acting up, or some I don't like or something homie

    The only good track on that **** that slaps is Compton

    On that real

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,492
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Head Butt View Post
    He soft, he ain't got no good music, just a bunch of slow beats, dat **** wack

    I finna be hearing these hoes be acting up, or some I don't like or something homie

    The only good track on that **** that slaps is Compton

    On that real
    Can you speak English please?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    7,171
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Head Butt View Post
    He soft, he ain't got no good music, just a bunch of slow beats, dat **** wack

    I finna be hearing these hoes be acting up, or some I don't like or something homie

    The only good track on that **** that slaps is Compton

    On that real
    you should meet metsfan4ever
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    L to the Z
    Posts
    9,606
    vCash
    1500
    I know this is your personal list and all, but my golly Head Butt, your list is terrible. He's probably trolling, He listed Tyga for Jesus sake.
    Last edited by Diehdcubsfan2; 11-04-2012 at 03:18 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    56
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Diehdcubsfan23:24187617
    I know this is your personal list and all, but my golly Head Butt, your list is terrible. He's probably trolling, He listed Tyga for Jesus sake.
    He make real songs for us trap ****** to bump while we slangin them rocks under the 4 train

    Rack city got me through some tough times homie

    All I ever wanted was some polos and shell tops

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    23,929
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Head Butt View Post
    He make real songs for us trap ****** to bump while we slangin them rocks under the 4 train

    Rack city got me through some tough times homie

    All I ever wanted was some polos and shell tops

    #iubb

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    106
    vCash
    1500
    You're trying too hard.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •