• Raps win

3 25.00%
  • Barea actually dribbles the air out of a basketball

2 16.67%
  • Shved hits his first field goal

3 25.00%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    Well, disappointing, but expected after JJ went down.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    We need love rubio and jj back.

vCash
    only positive about this game is that towards the end shved is being more agressive and looks better...but still, what a shame...we should have beaten this team. Rubio would have contained lowry. Roy sucks, like wow he cant defend and the turnovers were terrible. He looks ANCIENT.

vCash
    Vikes lose and Twolves lose. Minnesota sports.

vCash
    Well im done watching i have an exam to study for...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Toronto has 17 offensive rebounds...Extra possessions in general are the story.
    I didn't realize that they had that many offensive rebounds (it did seem like that had a lot), I'm just saying you can't always assume you'll get those rebounds because sometimes they come off awkwardly or are 50-50.

The turnovers we had tonight were 95% within our control. But, regardless, it's practically impossible to win a game when you give a team that many extra opportunities.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kia Kaha View Post
    only positive about this game is that towards the end shved is being more agressive and looks better...but still, what a shame...we should have beaten this team. Rubio would have contained lowry. Roy sucks, like wow he cant defend and the turnovers were terrible. He looks ANCIENT.
    He's going to have to take on a bigger role with Barea likely out for a couple days. Hopefully we can have a better night against Brooklyn tomorrow.

vCash
    Why did jj only play 7 minutes?

vCash
    I feel Adelman gave up on this game too early. Kirilenko and Pekovic played only 28 min each. I realize we have a new game tomorrow, but I think we could've turned this around. We were gaining momentum in the 3rd quarter..

Liked the aggressiveness of Shved in the 4th! Still pretty bad though..

Wolves United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RubenG View Post
    Why did jj only play 7 minutes?
    Concussion.

Pretty pathetic showing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    I feel Adelman gave up on this game too early. Kirilenko and Pekovic played only 28 min each. I realize we have a new game tomorrow, but I think we could've turned this around. We were gaining momentum in the 3rd quarter..

Liked the aggressiveness of Shved in the 4th! Still pretty bad though..
    I don't think he did - I think it was just supposed to be their rest period, but the subs got into too deep of a hole so that when Pek came back it was all but over.

vCash
    Barea was missed tonight. He is the one guy on our bench who can manufacture offense by himself.

Roy needs to adjust to his new limits as an athlete.

Kirilenko is the type of player that would fit perfectly on any team. Can't wait to watch his impact when we get Love and Rubio back.

Stiemsma with 4 blocks again.

Will be interesting to see how we bounce back tomorrow night.

vCash
    ugly game for us. So much turnovers. Shved was playing better at 4th, but he only get to play with defense players. Could we have been better with Shved playing with our starters? I sometime wonder...what happen with our ally loops? No Rubio so we barely do ally loop or is it like what they say...we're too white? I think Adelman need to change the line up. You can't have a starting team of offense players and a bench of defense or players who can't score. It's not balance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeVo7 View Post
    ugly game for us. So much turnovers. Shved was playing better at 4th, but he only get to play with defense players. Could we have been better with Shved playing with our starters? I sometime wonder...what happen with our ally loops? No Rubio so we barely do ally loop or is it like what they say...we're too white? I think Adelman need to change the line up. You can't have a starting team of offense players and a bench of defense or players who can't score. It's not balance.
    Offense is an issue right now I think for both units. All the guys in the starting lineup can score, but only really Pek can be the focal point. Williams really needs to work on his confidence in the mid-range shot.

The second unit is supposed to be based around Barea and Bud offensively with lesser contributions from Shved, DC and Stiemsma. The issue this game is that Barea went down leaving just Bud as a consistent threat which lowers his effectiveness.

vCash
    terrible game. terrible refereeing too.

but, imagine if we had love and rubio, and the raptors were their two est players (lowry, derozan, bargnani). would have been a different story.

good to see barea finally get some love on here. and to see adelman giving schved minutes. he has talent and will catch on soon.

and finally, odd to see ridnour not getting critisized at all - he was horrendous. hit a couple of nice shots (wide open), but just got owned on the other end, absolutely owned. I cannot believe noone has commented on it yet. also, even though the box score says he had 4 turnovers, he caused at least 2 more, at least.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast