Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

2012-2013 Wizards Trade Rumors/Ideas

Just an updated one so that we dont have to use the one from 3 yrs ago.

vCash
    Wizards-Lakers-Kings

Wizards Receive
    Pau Gasol
    Metta World Peace
    Tyreke Evans
    Jimmer Fredette
    (Why: Get a potential all star (evans who is not liked in sac-town, get a former all star off LA's chest and get a potential starter and good scorer (Jimmer fredette))

Lakers Receive
    Nene
    John Salmons
    Trevor Ariza
    (Why: dump gasol and a bad contract (MWP and get a former laker (ariza who had good memories with LA and Nene is just a beast)

Kings Receive
    Emeka Okafor
    Jan Vesely
    Earl Clark
    Jordan Crawford
    (Why: get rid of troubled evans and pick up a great scorer (jcraw) and get a young athletic big man (vesely) and get okafor who is a solid scoring big man and will hog up the boards when cousins cant get it done. you can now put cousins at the 4 from time to time)

Wizards
    John Wall
    Bradley Beal
    Tyreke Evans
    Pau Gasol
    Kevin Seraphin

Lakers
    Steve Nash
    Kobe Bryant
    Trevor Ariza
    Nene
    Dwight Howard

Kings
    Isaih Thomas/ Aaron Brooks
    Jordan Crawford/ Marcus Thornton
    Francisco Garcia
    Thomas Robinson/DeMarcus Cousins
    DeMarcus Cousins/Emeka Okafor
    (very interesting to see who would start)

vCash
    Nene and Okefor for Josh Smith and 2013-14 2nd picks.

Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    the kings lakers or hawks would not do those trades.

vCash
    Jordan Crawford for Derrick Williams

vCash
    trust me ive made that argument in the wolves thread. they were less than keen to it. i even tossed in jan. now its possible that kan would go for that deal. but wolves fan hat the idea.

vCash
    Would the Wizards consider a deal consisting of Kris Humphries, MarShon Brooks, fillers, and BKN's 2013 or 2015 first for Nene? Brooks is still on his rookie deal and Humphries expires after next season.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    thats a fair deal ! but im not sure the wiz want to give up NENE even with his contract. he is a leader and a ver strong presence on the team. but yes in terms of the fairness of the deal, yes they would do it. plus crawford is proving to be a better PG option than price and livingston anyway so that would let us move to the 1 even when wall is back and let brooks back up beal. i like the idea and its a possibility for sure.
    Last edited by gambitx777; 12-09-2012 at 02:17 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gambitx777 View Post
    thats a very fair deal ! but im not sure the wiz want to give up NENE even with his contract. but yes in terms of the fairness of the deal, yes they would do it. plus crawford is proving to be a better PG option than price and livingston anyway so that would let us move to the 1 even when wall is back and let brooks back up beal. i like the idea and its a possibility for sure.
    Appreciate the feedback. I think it would depend on how the Wizards are doing a month or two from now, especially when Wall returns. But yes, I think it helps both teams for the present and future. Removes Nene's contract off the books, add some additional assets, and opens up free agent possibilities in the 2014 free agency, and the Nets get a guy who would help them tremendously on the offensive and defensive end.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    thats the thing, nene is the second best player on the team. we need to keep wall in town and even with hump is our team without NENE good enough to get him to stay. . .
    that the question that you have to ask before you move NENE. but as i said on paper its a fair trade and if the wiz are ready to do something big i say its probably one of the more fair deals that your going to get.

vCash
    what do we need? i already know the answer. just wanna see whats your guys' opinions are.

vCash
    at this point, i'm saying that we need to get a new coach more than anything else... i'm quite disappointed in whitman so far... no continuity in line ups, and just horrific decisions in general.... last i check, jerry sloan's out of a job right now... get him to bring some discipline to this team!! if he can rein in john wall, he's got a nene to play mailman...

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=befdqpl
    tosse in 3 sedons round picks from us, NY's in 13, ours in 14, and the clippers in 15 and emier to the kings.

vCash
    idt kings or twolves make that trade

vCash
    Wow, these are all great ideas! Teams are just dying to trade with the Wizards because our team has so much talent that is coveted by other GM's. Teams just can't wait to give up one of their good players for a broken up Nene who will maybe only play 40 games a year with a high contract. GM's would salivate if we placed the borderline D leaguers Jordan Crawford and Jan Vessely on the trade block! Kevin Seraphin reminds you of the next Tim Duncan? San Antonio just may straight up trade us Seraphin for Duncan! I wonder if Ernie Grunfelds phone is ringing non stop with calls about Trevor Ariza and Omeka Okafor. Who cares if both of those guys are bench players but will be owed 43 million over the next two years combined. Possibly the Knicks will give us Amare Stoudemire for those 2 guys to do us a favor! No i got it......The Lakers will trade either Kobe Bryant or Pau Gasol for the young aggressive sharp shooter 20ppg rookie Bradley Beal!!
    I love playing GM, especially when it's on NBA Live 2010.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast