Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Sean Payton did some fowl stuff bruh. Lol..
    His motto was, If you didn't tap me on my shoulders, then it wasn't me!
    God damn right! WHO DAT! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Speaking of the Blues and Coach Payton he rode by me the other day windows down had a bottle of crown in his lap and a car full of Saintsations.

He was blasting blues ....Its like Moms apple pie so sweet sweet sweet

He hit the horn tossed the Deuce to me and sped off in the longest Cadillac I ever seen.

Cool mofo man.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
    A report came out saying Sean Payton wants to keep his options open. Benson/Loomis better throw some big money at him and do it quick. If we let Sean Payton stay unsigned into the offseason it will be very bad news. Hopefully the Cowboys somehow make the playoffs and win a game so they don't fire Garrett.

First and foremost, I want Sean Payton as the Saints' Head Coach. The Payton-Brees chemistry is a once in a decade type of marriage between coach and player that every sports franchise dreams of having. And I think Payton will re-sign with the Saints when the season is over and be the Head Coach in New Orleans until Drew Brees retires. Payton wants to get into Canton and the history books... Drew Brees is his ticket (I would say vice versa, but Drew is already a first ballot HOF slam dunk).

BUT, I'm gonna keep it real.. If Sean Payton even entertains ANY other offers, I am done with him. Don't even mention leverage, he already agreed to a deal before he ****ed over the Saints. If he were to ever exhibit such an incredible lack of loyalty to a team that stuck with him and stayed loyal to him through the tough times of bounty-gate, WHICH SEAN PAYTON WAS PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR (don't even try to tell me Payton didn't know what was going on from his spy Vitt), then he can accept that awful karma and never step foot in NOLA again.

I don't expect him to do the Saints dirty like that. I expect Payton to be a stand-up person, as he preaches. Anyway, that's what I think about the Sean Payton situation right now.
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    Sean Payton did some fowl stuff bruh. Lol..
    His motto was, If you didn't tap me on my shoulders, then it wasn't me!
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    God damn right! WHO DAT! lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Speaking of the Blues and Coach Payton he rode by me the other day windows down had a bottle of crown in his lap and a car full of Saintsations.

He was blasting blues ....Its like Moms apple pie so sweet sweet sweet

He hit the horn tossed the Deuce to me and sped off in the longest Cadillac I ever seen.

Cool mofo man.
    What I heard is that he had a thing with one of the Saintsations and she ended up getting pregnant after one of their dalliances.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    What I heard is that he had a thing with one of the Saintsations and she ended up getting pregnant after one of their dalliances.
    Wow! So there's a pregsation walking around? Plan A, Plan B, plan Ab? I need to know.
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
    Wow! So there's a pregsation walking around? Plan A, Plan B, plan Ab? I need to know.
    Think they aborted, but his wife found out and thats primary divorce reasons. Not sure how credible the source is, but I've heard it from multiple people. I do know two of the Saintsations, but not well enough to ask them to confirm or deny

vCash
    Think they aborted, but his wife found out and thats primary divorce reasons. Not sure how credible the source is, but I've heard it from multiple people. I do know two of the Saintsations, but not well enough to ask them to confirm or deny
    Well enough to do booty?

[....and y'all thought I was lying]
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Well enough to do booty?

[....and y'all thought I was lying]
    i wish. I would in a heartbeat if I could. Brooke (brunette) especially is smokin' hot. They were both on the dance team for my high school when I was on the football team. they're both currently in their early 20's

at the Saintsations Calendar release

at auditions

vCash
    i wish. I would in a heartbeat if I could. Brooke (brunette) especially is smokin' hot. They were both on the dance team for my high school when I was on the football team. they're both currently in their early 20's

at the Saintsations Calendar release

at auditions
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456