Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
    !
    to be fair, we have no idea what Payton will do. he hasent given us any indication he's leaving. i'm praying he doesnt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    Benson is so buddy buddy with the guy single handedly burying his franchise
    exactly!!! man the eff up and stand up to him! This is insane how can you let this guy do this to your team
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    is it in the realm of possibility Benson is thinking of selling? sorry about all the gloom and doom here but like you've said i dont know how he can be so spineless about this.

not to mention he's got his new baby in the Hornets. just an observation here

vCash
    i also want to know why the NFL is snooping into Paytons contract out of the blue...was it per his request? is he trying to squeeze more money after seeing his importance? is he trying to bail?

something is not right.

vCash
    i also want to know why the NFL is snooping into Paytons contract out of the blue...was it per his request? is he trying to squeeze more money after seeing his importance? is he trying to bail?

something is not right.
    Its not new, this happened a year ago, we are just hearing about it now tho. Look I wouldnt be surprised is SP wants out of NO, your team is going backwards not forwards, the D isnt one year from a SB run, more like 3, its a hot mess. Brees, well he will start to decline now, he is getting older, your recieving core is far from SB contenders other than JG.

SP has a lot of ties to big D, Dallas is a few OLINE and a QB away from SB contenders, and all that SP can fix over night.

All I can say is welcome home to big d SP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akfugatt View Post
    Its not new, this happened a year ago, we are just hearing about it now tho. Look I wouldnt be surprised is SP wants out of NO, your team is going backwards not forwards, the D isnt one year from a SB run, more like 3, its a hot mess. Brees, well he will start to decline now, he is getting older, your recieving core is far from SB contenders other than JG.

SP has a lot of ties to big D, Dallas is a few OLINE and a QB away from SB contenders, and all that SP can fix over night.

All I can say is welcome home to big d SP
    Jerry is too hands on....Payton wont work for him. and besides you have an older QB with a ******* WR.

vCash
    I guess Goodell couldn't build a weather machine to recreate Katrina, so he's got to be more direct in destroying the Saints.

vCash
    Jerry is too hands on....Payton wont work for him. and besides you have an older QB with a ******* WR.
    Our rec core is better than yours and like I said, we are 1 QB away, also I truly beleave SP could make TR a better(not great) qb than he is now. I know its hard to swallow but the Siants are going down, RG is making sure the team returns to its glory days of fans wearing paperbags to the game. I would be pissed off if I was a saints fan........

Oh and we will see who has the better team this year, always love the saints/dallas games( I live in Lafayette La)

vCash
    Our rec core is better than yours and like I said, we are 1 QB away, also I truly beleave SP could make TR a better(not great) qb than he is now. I know its hard to swallow but the Siants are going down, RG is making sure the team returns to its glory days of fans wearing paperbags to the game. I would be pissed off if I was a saints fan........

Oh and we will see who has the better team this year, always love the saints/dallas games( I live in Lafayette La)
    quite frankly neither team is anything to brag about, so i'll save this pissing match for another day bro

i'm just looking forward to one of those famous Romoceptions i see on a weekly basis

vCash
    Honestly thinking about this, I think SP is the one who pushed this issue, if so it has to be for one of two reasons

1. He wants out of NO for obvious reasons

or

2. More $$$, who doesnt want more money

vCash
    quite frankly neither team is anything to brag about, so i'll save this pissing match for another day bro

i'm just looking forward to one of those famous Romoceptions i see on a weekly basis
    To bad yall are not undefeated so we could end that again lol

vCash

Is Dallas' receiving corp really better?? I'll go by stats and performance, you can go by Madden ratings. I would never in my life trade your no. 1 guy, Dez, for our no. 2 or even no. 3 wr.

And Dallas can have Vince Lombardi, Joe Montana, and Barry Sanders, But those overhyped prima Donna cowboys still will not win a Super Bowl.
    !WhoDat!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
    Is Dallas' receiving corp really better?? I'll go by stats and performance, you can go by Madden ratings. I would never in my life trade your no. 1 guy, Dez, for our no. 2 or even no. 3 wr.

And Dallas can have Vince Lombardi, Joe Montana, and Barry Sanders, But those overhyped prima Donna cowboys still will not win a Super Bowl.
    LMAO they were good enough for 5 to your 1 and trust me after SP leaves, that 1 you have will be collecting dust for another 40yrs

And yes our core is better, will be back here in just a couple weeks, we will have a big boy talk

vCash
    To bad yall are not undefeated so we could end that again lol
    works for me considering yalls history of beating the potential SB champ

vCash
    hey we have brees and you got a walking interception...i think his pace is at what 38 for the year?

i know Brees has his share but jesus lol

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast