Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

What is this Sh..........

Adam Schefter

NFL Voided contract extension sean Payton agreed to with Saints making him a free agent after this season

never have i before questioned my loyalty to the NFL....but this is complete horseshit

vCash

vCash
    WTF i saw this too. this is utter ********. I feel like he will come back, but if Jason Garrett gets fired in Dallas, it will be close. Tough to imagine him leaving Brees though, especially the way our team is set up to win next year once our defense gets solid
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan33 View Post
    WTF i saw this too. this is utter ********. I feel like he will come back, but if Jason Garrett gets fired in Dallas, it will be close. Tough to imagine him leaving Brees though, especially the way our team is set up to win next year once our defense gets solid
    its not Dallas i'm all that worried about, because i dont think he wants to be undermined by Jones....its the other teams i'm worried about.

vCash
    Saints need to issue a statement now
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    As does Payton, this is ridiculous

vCash
    Guys i'm a loyal whodat to the bitter end, but i'm not sure i want to be part of this NFL

vCash

What is this Sh..........

Goddell is trying to do his part for the NFL machine. I'm sure he would like to see an elite coach like Payton in a big market like Dallas instead of tiny market New Orleans / Gulf Coast.

I would sue the schit out of the NFL if I were Benson. We need another Al Davis in the ranks of the NFL ownership.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SAINTFOR35 View Post
    Goddell is trying to do his part for the NFL machine. I'm sure he would like to see an elite coach like Payton in a big market like Dallas instead of tiny market New Orleans / Gulf Coast.

I would sue the schit out of the NFL if I were Benson. We need another Al Davis in the ranks of the NFL ownership.
    Benson is starting to piss me off in all of this. He hasn't done ****. He needs to stand up to Goodell or at least say something. Like come on man

vCash
    I think he would prefer to remain with the Saints, but after seeing how important he is to this team, he is going to want a TON more money in this new contract. I hate the NFL

vCash
    what if he wants a new start after this whole manufactured Bounty gate crap

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan33 View Post
    its not Dallas i'm all that worried about, because i dont think he wants to be undermined by Jones....its the other teams i'm worried about.
    Good point but JJ is a very good snake oil salesmen. I think I smell collusion.

vCash
    Benson is so buddy buddy with the guy single handedly burying his franchise

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    Benson is so buddy buddy with the guy single handedly burying his franchise
    exactly!!! man the eff up and stand up to him! This is insane how can you let this guy do this to your team

vCash
    the only saving grace IMO is his relationship with Brees. for that alone might calm me down a bit.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast