Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfaninSTL View Post
    I would have had that either way
    How? You got a scholarship?

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    vCash
    Crap, Ron Jeremy lost........

Has everyone gone insane?

Can We Win 45 Games In The 2nd Half.....

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since 1987
    Los Angeles Kings 2012 and 2014 Stanley Cup Champions -
    Denver Rockets/Nuggets Dieharder Since '73

ua you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post

Don't blame me I voted for Kodos!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    The only reason I'm happy Obama is still in office is that I get to keep my financial aid for college lol
    This reminds me of the reporter who asked, "Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, what did you think of the show?"
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post

This is an appropriate response to a thread titled "One more shot"

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    How? You got a scholarship?
    I talked to a financial person at my school and they said I would still have it

vCash
    Got inducted into Tri-M Music Honor Society today

vCash
    How's everyone doing in fantasy football, if you play? Right now I am 6-3 and 5th overall in a league of 20.

vCash
    I'm glad this election is over. Now every ****ing teenager can stop acting like they knew anything about either candidate.

Candidates should be better 4 years from now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I'm glad this election is over. Now every ****ing teenager can stop acting like they knew anything about either candidate.

Candidates should be better 4 years from now.
    I subscribe to the George Carlin theory on politicians myself but to each their own.

Garbage in, garbage out at least in regards to major party candidates.

Obama gets 4 more years to hopefully do something about the rising federal budget deficit and unemployment, among other things.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-07-2012 at 07:28 PM.

vCash
    hay hay hay

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I subscribe to the George Carlin theory on politicians myself but to each their own.

Garbage in, garbage out at least in regards to major party candidates.

Obama gets 4 more years to hopefully do something about the rising federal budget deficit and unemployment, among other things.
    He has 4 years to step up his game. He needs to stop spending money like he's a teenage girl. 4 years to drop the unemployment below "8 percent" he better get it a lot lower. Obamacare also can't become a thing. I'm just crossing my fingers that this country stays the same rather than get worse. He should take a page out of Clinton's book if you ask me.

vCash
    He has 4 years to step up his game. He needs to stop spending money like he's a teenage girl. 4 years to drop the unemployment below "8 percent" he better get it a lot lower. Obamacare also can't become a thing. I'm just crossing my fingers that this country stays the same rather than get worse. He should take a page out of Clinton's book if you ask me.
    Well the national average for unemployment is 4% in a steady economy.

I think the market corrects itself and we start seeing lower unemployment numbers (from 7.8%) in the next 6 months.

If he could get it down to 5 or 6% by the end of his second term that would be quite an accomplishment considering where our economy was when Bush left office in January of 2009.

They have to chip into that federal budget deficit when it comes to spending too i agree.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-07-2012 at 08:47 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Well the national average for unemployment is 4% in a steady economy.

I think the market corrects itself and we start seeing lower unemployment numbers (from 7.8%) in the next 6 months.

If he could get it down to 5 or 6% by the end of his second term that would be quite an accomplishment considering where our economy was when Bush left office in January of 2009.

They have to chip into that federal budget deficit when it comes to spending too i agree.
    This is why I advocate Reagan/Clinton/Kennedy. People may argue that they weren't great presidents but realistically, they were amazing when it came to unemployment. I've said many times that if Obama could be a fraction as good as these guys in terms of the economy or unemployment, we'd be fine. He really needs to step up and make sure bipartisanship is still a thing.

vCash
    This is why I advocate Reagan/Clinton/Kennedy. People may argue that they weren't great presidents but realistically, they were amazing when it came to unemployment. I've said many times that if Obama could be a fraction as good as these guys in terms of the economy or unemployment, we'd be fine. He really needs to step up and make sure bipartisanship is still a thing.
    I think part of it is timing too, the economy is cyclical.

We ran into the worst recession since the Great Depression.

I don't think Bush was solely responsible for it like most left wing activists would say but i think he made some huge mistakes like extended tax cuts during 2 Wars, acting like a Democrat when it came to federal spending, and deregulating Wall Street.

Clinton made that mistake in the 90s too when he eased some of the regulations on banks which led to a lot of the bad loans given out before the housing bubble burst.

As for bipartisanship, i dont know how much of that is really important to either party. I think both parties are individually in the business of getting re-elected and working together hurts those prospects.

Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast