Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 70 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Sanchez can be a good NFL QB if given something to work with. I've seen it already. But the team f'd with his head too many times.

I liked Rex but enough's enough. This team needs to start clean. You can't bring in a new GM to bring in a new system while keeping the old coach. Makes no sense.

Besides, Rex hardly won any brownie points the last few years any. Get rid of him. Get rid of everyone associated with the Jets coaching staff and front office.

Clean slate.
    Sadly Woody Johnson's love affair with the guy will keep him around another year.

It's amazing but it's possible the Jets could finish over .500 this year. They should beat Jacksonville, the Titans aren't very good, the Chargers have waved the white flag with Norv Turner and AJ Smith being the casualties at the end of this year, and we've handled the Bills well in recent years.

Even if they finish 8-8, Rex Ryan will have 4 non losing seasons.

The shtick is old (to me it was even old when they were winning too) without question but i just don't see them letting Rex go.

Saying that, they probably should clean house but Tannenbaum might be the only guy to lose his job next year (and he will most likely be reassigned not fired).

Even Sparano might get another chance as sickening as that sounds.
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-09-2012 at 01:41 AM.

vCash
    I never liked Ryan's braggart style because all it did was put more undue pressure on the team and made a lot of Jet fans who cared about the team get an enormous amount of undeserved crap.

It also made his players just as arrogant, believing in their own hype, and making it more about making a literal statement to the papers on a Tuesday about how good they were then a statement on the field on a Sunday.
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-09-2012 at 04:55 AM.

vCash
    The Jaguars are pathetic..

vCash
    If the Jets played two half decent team these last two weeks, they would be done. The sad thing is, they only won those games by 1 and by 7.

vCash
    ****! I had to stay after school on Friday to take the bus to an away game (basketball) and I left to go home right after the bus brought me back without taking my book bag out of my locker. I have a Chemistry lab due tomorrow and a Health test (Yeah, it's Health, but these tests are pretty damn tough).

The good thing is I can do my World History homework during my lunch period and my Trig homework in between periods by just copying someone elses. I'm screwed for my lab and test, though.

The really sad thing is, I had practice at 9 AM the next day and went into the locker room to use the bathroom.

Let this be a lesson to me to not wait until 9:30 on Sundays to do my assignments.

vCash
    OKAY SO I got a new double bass today and it sounds like HEAVEN. I'll post pictures and a recording of myself playing tomorrow OMG IT'S SO GOOD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry777 View Post
    OKAY SO I got a new double bass today and it sounds like HEAVEN. I'll post pictures and a recording of myself playing tomorrow OMG IT'S SO GOOD
    Very cool..

I have a Les Paul Custom, a Maton MS500, and the Angus Young SG Gibson...

Next is a Rickenbacker R 4003..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Very cool..

I have a Les Paul Custom, a Maton MS500, and the Angus Young SG Gibson...

Next is a Rickenbacker R 4003..
    aaaaaaaaaaaah I want a Rickenbacker so badly... I've got an Ibanez SR1000EFM and an Ibanez AEB100 acoustic-electric. The 1st is a fantastic bass but the soldering is shoddy. The 2nd isn't as high quality but it's awesome for playing casually.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFanatic19 View Post
    If the Jets played two half decent team these last two weeks, they would be done. The sad thing is, they only won those games by 1 and by 7.
    Yeah if they had started the season better than 4-7, they would have the perfect last 6 games to make a playoff run and win at least 10 games.

Saying that, they aren't mathematically eliminated just yet and only have the Steelers and the Bengals ahead of them.

I think they own all the tiebreakers with the Bengals too if they finish with the same record and Pittsburgh has a bad last 3 games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah if they had started the season better than 4-7, they would have the perfect last 6 games to make a playoff run and win at least 10 games.

Saying that, they aren't mathematically eliminated just yet and only have the Steelers and the Bengals ahead of them.

I think they own all the tiebreakers with the Bengals too if they finish with the same record and Pittsburgh has a bad last 3 games.
    I think the Steelers should win 2 of last 3 since Big Ben is back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfaninSTL View Post
    I think the Steelers should win 2 of last 3 since Big Ben is back
    True but i don't think anyone had them losing to San Diego Sunday so it's possible.

And if the Jets find a miraculous way to get in, you'll never Rex Ryan shut up ever again.

vCash
    I'm not a Rams fan, but I am hoping they can find a way to get in the playoffs. It will be hard though, they probably will have to win their last 3.

vCash
    My dad is the super and I was taking out the garbage when I saw a newspaper from November 23 1963, the day after JFK was shot. I also found various records from Elton John and The Beatles.

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    My dad is the super and I was taking out the garbage when I saw a newspaper from November 23 1963, the day after JFK was shot. I also found various records from Elton John and The Beatles.
    Z, if the records are in excellent condition or out of print and in-demand you may have found yourself some extra cash.

Shea Stadium Scoreboard May 31, 1964

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since 1987
    Los Angeles Kings 2012 and 2014 Stanley Cup Champions -
    Denver Rockets/Nuggets Dieharder Since '73

ua you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    Z, if the records are in excellent condition or out of print and in-demand you may have found yourself some extra cash.
    That's true.

Try Bleecker Street Records on 6th and Bleecker lol.

Or Generation Records on Thompson.

Page 19 of 70 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast