Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 70 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I can't stand football. Don't care for basketball either but the Barclays center is literally a 10 minute train ride from my house so I'll go to a game here and there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFanatic19 View Post
    Going to the Jets game tomorrow. Section 249B Row 1. Have never been to anything but a football game. Am somewhat excited.
    Nothing about a Jet game should excite you.

Maybe when you are old enough to tailgate

The Jets should win though because as bad as the Jets offense is, the Cardinals might be worse..
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-02-2012 at 08:01 AM.

vCash
    Ugh...I hate football. That's what makes the offseason so painful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Nothing about a Jet game should excite you.

Maybe when you are old enough to tailgate

The Jets should win though because as bad as the Jets offense is, the Cardinals might be worse..
    16. 21. What's the difference?

vCash
    How can you guys hate football?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfaninSTL View Post
    How can you guys hate football?
    My thing is i know about football just don't care for it that much.

The Jets had their run in 2010 and 2011, they couldn't get over the top and it's been downhill ever since.

They are having a hard time today with a team that is worse than them offensively and lost 7 in a row.

Sanchez sucks and it's time to find another QB not named Tebow.
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-02-2012 at 03:22 PM.

vCash
    My thing is i know about football just don't care for it that much.

The Jets had their run in 2010 and 2011, they couldn't get over the top and it's been downhill ever since.

They are having a hard time today with a team that is worse than them offensively and lost 7 in a row.

Sanchez sucks and it's time to find another QB not named Tebow.
    I don't have a favorite NFL team, I follow the Rams the most just because they are here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I can't stand football. Don't care for basketball either but the Barclays center is literally a 10 minute train ride from my house so I'll go to a game here and there.
    Yeah the Barclay Center is about 25 minutes away from me but basketball is meh to me too.

The Knicks look good this year but the question is how good?

I miss hockey

vCash
    Yeah the Barclay Center is about 25 minutes away from me but basketball is meh to me too.

The Knicks look good this year but the question is how good?

I miss hockey
    I could always go for a concert or other promotional event. I just want to see how the experience will be.

vCash
    I could always go for a concert or other promotional event. I just want to see how the experience will be.
    I had a couple of buddies go to the Jay-Z concert and said it was a really nice building.

Even the 300-400 level seats are not bad when it comes to view..

I haven't been yet but i will probably go at some point, i love the renovations they have done with MSG though so far.

Can't wait for the bridge over the court and ice...

vCash
    I had a couple of buddies go to the Jay-Z concert and said it was a really nice building.

Even the 300-400 level seats are not bad when it comes to view..

I haven't been yet but i will probably go at some point, i love the renovations they have done with MSG though so far.

Can't wait for the bridge over the court and ice...
    I haven't been to MSG in about 5 years. I was by Atlantic yesterday, I had gone to Target and Modells and got my first glimpse of the stadium, it's absolutely gorgeous from the outside and every store had a lot of Nets memorabilia.

vCash
    I haven't been to MSG in about 5 years. I was by Atlantic yesterday, I had gone to Target and Modells and got my first glimpse of the stadium, it's absolutely gorgeous from the outside and every store had a lot of Nets memorabilia.
    Yeah everything i hear about it is its really nice..

I guess it would mean more to me if i was a Nets fan but I am not...

I've been to every other new stadium around NY and NJ (even the Prudential Center which even though i hate the Devils with a passion i have to admit it's nice)

Too bad about the Islanders and Nassau Coliseum but i guess that's politics.
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-02-2012 at 05:33 PM.

vCash
    Pretty fun game. The first half was just painful, but I really woke up once McElroy put his helmet on. I don't think I've heard a louder cheer for someone just because he's replacing someone else.

Overall, I had a lot of fun. Don't think I'll be going to naother one anytime soon. Now I just need to see the Knicks and the Rangers. It's looking like the Ranger game iwll have to wait, though :cry:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFanatic19 View Post
    Pretty fun game. The first half was just painful, but I really woke up once McElroy put his helmet on. I don't think I've heard a louder cheer for someone just because he's replacing someone else.

Overall, I had a lot of fun. Don't think I'll be going to naother one anytime soon. Now I just need to see the Knicks and the Rangers. It's looking like the Ranger game iwll have to wait, though :cry:
    Well it must have been more fun live i am sure, because on television it was about maybe the most boring game i've ever seen.

Two inept offensive teams that were incredibly hard to watch. Sanchez blows and i would give McElroy the start without question next week.

No Sanchez, No Tebow, just give McElroy a chance.

The Jets still need to look into drafting a starting QB...

vCash
    Well it must have been more fun live i am sure, because on television it was about maybe the most boring game i've ever seen.

Two inept offensive teams that were incredibly hard to watch. Sanchez blows and i would give McElroy the start without question next week.

No Sanchez, No Tebow, just give McElroy a chance.

The Jets still need to look into drafting a starting QB...
    Yup. That was a HORRRRIBLE game featuring two hideously incompetent offenses. Metsfanatic would really like a half way decent one.

As for live basketball there is nothing like the Garden rocking for a good Knicks team.

Page 17 of 70 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast