Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1042
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    22,014
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Off topic thread is back?

    :cry: I missed you so.
    Wasn't here for the last one.

    This one should be fun

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    22,014
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    His show is hilarious though and the fact that he cant act makes it funny.
    Yeah he is even funny unintentionally and when he is improvising.

    I saw him live at the New York City Center on the 25th, he was hilarious.

    The sad thing is the show is not coming back till 2014

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    6,916
    vCash
    1500
    YESSS! It's back!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Long Island
    Posts
    7,312
    vCash
    1500
    So, has anybody else been off from work/school all week because of Sandy? My school district may shut down school for Monday as well, and then we'd automatically have off for Tuesday for the election.

    Part of me wants school to be canceled because, well, nobody likes school, but part of me feels like the longer it takes to go back, the stupider I get.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    79,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah he is even funny unintentionally and when he is improvising.

    I saw him live at the New York City Center on the 25th, he was hilarious.

    The sad thing is the show is not coming back till 2014
    I wanted to go and i missed it. Really mad at myself.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    6,916
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFanatic19 View Post
    So, has anybody else been off from work/school all week because of Sandy? My school district may shut down school for Monday as well, and then we'd automatically have off for Tuesday for the election.

    Part of me wants school to be canceled because, well, nobody likes school, but part of me feels like the longer it takes to go back, the stupider I get.
    I got Monday and Tuesday off last week and we didn't get anything. Now I have my 2nd 4-day weekend in a row because of the election

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New York,NY
    Posts
    2,263
    vCash
    1500
    My stomach hurts
    For the best sports gifs and memes visit
    http://aviewfromthebleachers.tumblr.com/

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Long Island
    Posts
    7,312
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry777 View Post
    I got Monday and Tuesday off last week and we didn't get anything. Now I have my 2nd 4-day weekend in a row because of the election
    Yeah, I live in Brookhaven and parts, like Middle Country District (where I live), didn't really get him that bad, just a few trees and wires down. No flooding or anything like that.

    I have off Monday and Tuesday, so that'll be 9 straight days without school. It's fun now, but we'll pay for it later.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    22,014
    vCash
    1500
    I feel bad for all the people looking for gasoline.

    They said 80% of the subway service should be back up tomorrow.

    Need the B train to get back and forth to work.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-04-2012 at 04:32 PM.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    10,400
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFanatic19 View Post
    So, has anybody else been off from work/school all week because of Sandy? My school district may shut down school for Monday as well, and then we'd automatically have off for Tuesday for the election.

    Part of me wants school to be canceled because, well, nobody likes school, but part of me feels like the longer it takes to go back, the stupider I get.
    I think you are correct since you do not get stupid, you become stupid.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,864
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It's early but Lin is already averaging 16.5 points,7 rebounds and 7 Assists per game.

    Hopefully Felton can play like he did last night throughout the season.

    I can't get excited about a opening season win against the Heat though.

    Nets handled the Raptors like they should have.
    Lin is going to have nice year playing with Harden. Horrible move by Dolan not matching his contract (wouldnt be allowed to say that on the Knicks thread).

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    53,836
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinde View Post
    Lin is going to have nice year playing with Harden. Horible move by Dolan not matching his contract (wouldnt be allowed to say that on the Knicks thread).
    I agree with him doing well. I disagree about matching the contract. We are better off with Kidd and Felton, as they fit our style of basketball.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    22,014
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinde View Post
    Lin is going to have nice year playing with Harden. Horrible move by Dolan not matching his contract (wouldnt be allowed to say that on the Knicks thread).
    I could understand why they didnt want to be that far over the salary cap, i think Felton will be a suitable replacement.

    I mean 30 million dollars in luxury tax penalties wouldn't have done the Knicks any favors either.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,864
    vCash
    1500
    I'm not a big fan of fat ray and Kidd is 40. The tax issue wouldn't hit until the last year and the Knicks coud have traded him before that to avoid it. This was Dolan throwing a temper tantrum. Also it's no mistake he was signed by the one team that knows what it means to have a Chinese star. I'm still angry about this.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    22,014
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinde View Post
    I'm not a big fan of fat ray and Kidd is 40. The tax issue wouldn't hit until the last year and the Knicks coud have traded him before that to avoid it. This was Dolan throwing a temper tantrum. Also it's no mistake he was signed by the one team that knows what it means to have a Chinese star. I'm still angry about this.
    We'll see, i'll miss Lin too but i think Felton and Kidd will be adequate replacements.

    What i worry about more is if they are playing really well 6 weeks down the line and Amare is due back.

    Carmelo is better at the 4.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-04-2012 at 04:58 PM.

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •