Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    You're thinking so short sighted. What are the options the Kings have at this point? You don't have any time to wait and see what will happen. Cousins will expire next season and then he'll either be gone or handicap your franchise financially.

Lol you don't think we have trade chips? San Antonio offered us Tony Parker for Valanciunas. Memphis wanted Terrence Ross for Rudy Gay but we said no have Ed Davis instead and they STILL went for it. We have WAY more trade chips than you guys do.

You're trade chips: Cousins, Thomas Robinson, Jason Thompson & draft picks. that's it.

& yah Bargnani isn't getting us anywhere, that's why we want to trade him lol.
    1) either of those trades are horrible... Cousins has the potential to be a top 3 center in the NBA... He already is close to top 5 production wise...

2) we have more trade chips than just those players... That's a very naive statement. Evans, Thornton, jimmer, Thomas and to some degree others on the team have some value. But who cares who has more "chips"... Those trades are idiotic.

3) stop trolling. You offered a couple of trades, and no one here likes them. Get the point and get out.

4) really stop trolling.... This is a sac kings forum... Not a Seattle sonics forum. You can't be that stupid to offer trades based on the fact that the players are "from Seattle" ... And expect us to want those players for that reason. So again... Get real, and get out!...

vCash
    Because this team won't be making trades, I'm going to unstick this and will make a draft thread.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    I think you should wait until the possibility of trades are done. We never know.

vCash
    Well since this thread is pretty popular it will never move down in the forum.. this thread will pretty much be near the top of the forum.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Raps need low post scoring & have owners that are willing to spend for the right piece. Cousins won't be "the guy" on the Raps and we have other players that command enough respect to keep him in check.
    Wow, name those players please.xD

vCash

2012-13 trade ideas

Anyway...beside the raptors wanting to trade two guys that don't start for a top 3 center. Haha. If the kings ownership wasn't an issue and we were the GMs, what would be some trades we should look at. I'm liking what I see from tyreke, but I don't see how it fits in with cousins. I don't think they can coexist, and since boogie is under contract next year, I think tyreke and brooks for a pg would be very wise

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoferKing_ View Post
    Wow, name those players please.xD
    Rudy Gay, Lowry & Derozan. Not to mention our coach won a chip with Dallas a couple seasons ago being credited with defensive duties. You might think we're still the same old Raptors but next time we play(next season) we're gonna whoop that ***.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [x]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Last edited by gwrighter; 02-06-2013 at 12:48 AM. Reason: double post.
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Rudy Gay, Lowry & Derozan. Not to mention our coach won a chip with Dallas a couple seasons ago being credited with defensive duties. You might think we're still the same old Raptors but next time we play(next season) we're gonna whoop that ***.
    People have to earn respect. It's not given. You think Boogie is just gonna bow down?? He's already better than Lowry and Derozen, and arguably better than Gay. How are they gonna keep him in check?? ?

Whoop that ***?? With what frontcourt?? Boogie went ham on you guys with 30/20 and no could do **** about it. And don't bring up Bargnani as an excuse, cause there's not a damn thing he could've done about it either.

vCash
    I predict the team being moved before any trades happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    I predict the team being moved before any trades happen.
    I predict the team not being moved at all. Go away now. Thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    I predict the team not being moved at all. Go away now. Thanks.
    I predict the team moves... to the downtown plaza!

#3in5

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    i predict the team moves... To the downtown plaza!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    People have to earn respect. It's not given. You think Boogie is just gonna bow down?? He's already better than Lowry and Derozen, and arguably better than Gay. How are they gonna keep him in check?? ?

Whoop that ***?? With what frontcourt?? Boogie went ham on you guys with 30/20 and no could do **** about it. And don't bring up Bargnani as an excuse, cause there's not a damn thing he could've done about it either.
    Gay hasn't earned respect? Derozan played with DMC on the USA select team that scrimmaged against team USA. Game recognize Game.

The same way Randolph got his act together in Memphis, & Rasheed in Detroit. When you have a chance at doing something special you tend to put your ego aside for the betterment of the team.

You honestly think you have a chance against our team now? HA!
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    I don't like Derozan. I am not a fan of wing players who have limited range. I think Derozan and Bargnani is the main reasons the Raptors are not very good, both are players whose skill sets do not match the NBA game, same reason I don't care for Tyreke is the same reason I don't like Derozan. Even when Kings fans wanted to trade for Rudy Gay I was not interested, not so much because I think he is a bad player, I just think his value is not worth his contract and he will financially hinder a teams future moves.

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast