Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    vCash
    tru dat! but even if he didnt resign i think we cud make playoffs

vCash
    Kings would not even consider that trade unless Josh Smith agreed to a extension before the trade was accepted, In general whats the purpose of trading a PF who puts up good production for his contract, and another player who has said he wants to resign with the team, for a 1 year rental in a non playoff season, makes no sense at all for the Kings..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YarrowSlaps View Post
    OK here we go this is the trade that we need to make! what yall think?
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bbrulfx
    He would definitely have to agree to an extension before the trade, because if we traded away JT and then Smith walks, we would be completely ****ed. Getting players to come to Sac is hard and there's very few good bigmen out there right now like JT. He would be too hard to replace.

vCash
    Hey guys just wondering how high you were on Tyreke Evans and wondering how you would feel about a possible trade starting with :

Evans to Mil

Ellis to Sac

Wondering if you guys would like any of the following:

Ekpe Udoh
    Beno Udrih (expiring)
    John Henson
    Tobias Harris
    Sammy Dalembert

Obviously I know you guys have already had Udrih and Sammy D but both those guys expire at seasons end. I figure you guys have Thornton and from what I've heard you guys are pretty high on him. I actually think Monta and Thornton could work well together seeing as Thornton has good size.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Obviously there would be at least one probably two firsts involved as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    Hey guys just wondering how high you were on Tyreke Evans and wondering how you would feel about a possible trade starting with :

Evans to Mil

Ellis to Sac

Wondering if you guys would like any of the following:

Ekpe Udoh
    Beno Udrih (expiring)
    John Henson
    Tobias Harris
    Sammy Dalembert

Obviously I know you guys have already had Udrih and Sammy D but both those guys expire at seasons end. I figure you guys have Thornton and from what I've heard you guys are pretty high on him. I actually think Monta and Thornton could work well together seeing as Thornton has good size.
    Pass on this. Not interested in Ellis.

vCash
    Considering our pointguards aren't big, getting Ellis would make our backcourt more of a defensive disaster than it already is.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    What do you guys think about Burks and Bell for Jimmer and Outlaw? From an outsiders POV it looks like it could benefit both of you. You could buy out Bell right away to free up more cap space, and Burks is a talented young SG. Would also clear up the log jam at PG.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Considering our pointguards aren't big, getting Ellis would make our backcourt more of a defensive disaster than it already is.
    I was thinking more along the lines of you guys starting something like:

Monta Ellis
    Marcus Thornton
    John Salmons or Outlaw
    T-Rob
    D. Cousins.

Food for thought.

vCash

Monta Ellis
    Marcus Thornton
    John Salmons or Outlaw
    T-Rob
    D. Cousins.

Food for thought.
    Dude, we need someone to create plays for our bigs and the rest of the team, not another shoter/slasher.

vCash

Monta Ellis
    Marcus Thornton
    John Salmons or Outlaw
    T-Rob
    D. Cousins.

Food for thought.
    Terrible defense, 2 ball hogs starting in back court, doesn't really fix our problems.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash

Monta Ellis
    Marcus Thornton
    John Salmons or Outlaw
    T-Rob
    D. Cousins.

Food for thought.
    That would be a horrible starting lineup. 2 SG and no PG and a rookie PF who is struggling in a backup role. Outlaw is one of the worst players on the Kings and gets DNP more than he gets playing time, not sure why you would suggest him to start.

vCash

Monta Ellis
    Marcus Thornton
    John Salmons or Outlaw
    T-Rob
    D. Cousins.

Food for thought.
    So the Kings would start 2 chuckers in the back-court... Plus, this team is vertically challenged. The Kings have no length in the back-court. They need to get away from signing/trading for undersized players.

Thornton 6'3"
    Thomas 5'9"
    Hayes 6'6"
    Robinson 6'8"

The Kings have had a terrible history with undersized players... I've been over it since the days of Brockman, Kenny, Dorsey, May, Douby, Sheldon, Corliss (An exception since he played big consistently), etc.

vCash
    That lineup that I listed would be better then the current for sure. Monta can distribute just fine, and him being a PG means he wouldn't be undersized on a nightly basis.

IN the present you guys would be getting an instant fan favorite, someone who will excite the fans. Also, say we throw a guy like Udoh in there and you guys would be getting two nice pieces, not to mention one (Udoh) who still has some untapped potential.

Now after the season Monta can opt out or stay in, either way you guys are looking at money off the books very soon.

In the future you're looking at potentially having two extra first rounders (can you say PG of the future) to play with.

IDK I just think we need Evans more right now, and it makes sense for both teams if you look at the whole picture. Why keep misusing a player and not seeing the production when you could potentially have a solid package to build with.

vCash
    That lineup that I listed would be better then the current for sure. Monta can distribute just fine, and him being a PG means he wouldn't be undersized on a nightly basis.

IN the present you guys would be getting an instant fan favorite, someone who will excite the fans. Also, say we throw a guy like Udoh in there and you guys would be getting two nice pieces, not to mention one (Udoh) who still has some untapped potential.

Now after the season Monta can opt out or stay in, either way you guys are looking at money off the books very soon.

In the future you're looking at potentially having two extra first rounders (can you say PG of the future) to play with.

IDK I just think we need Evans more right now, and it makes sense for both teams if you look at the whole picture. Why keep misusing a player and not seeing the production when you could potentially have a solid package to build with.

Dude no thanks, we here don't like Eliss. Udoh is garbage. We are better as we are and you are better as you are.

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast