Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    vCash

2012-13 trade ideas

I'd give up Thornton and reke. He and cousins would flourish beautifully

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=br5owlb

I just want to see Cousins next to Tim Duncan, and Kawhi Leonard bring his work ethic and winning mentality with him to Sacramento.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post

I just want to see Cousins next to Tim Duncan, and Kawhi Leonard bring his work ethic and winning mentality with him to Sacramento.
    I kind of like this trade...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    I kind of like this trade...
    Thompson/Splitter
    Robinson/Blair
    Leonard
    Evans/Jimmer
    Jimmer/Thomas

Sarting 5 is pretty good, atleast 2 of them are potential allstars. Sign or Draft a starting calibre C and try to trade Thornton for a solid back up SF, and you're set.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    Why don't we get Cousins a therapist???
    I don't think Cousins would welcome that. His problem is he's overly competitive, and can't shut his mouth. He needs a mentor. A hall of fame type mentor who he respects. Kind of like how Deion Sanders mentored Pacman Jones!

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Calderon is one Raptor I would like to get. He is a pass first PG who can hit the three and has decent size for a PG.
    I hope you're not involving Cousins in that trade. I think we could get Calderon without Cousins leaving.

I don't like that Calderon is 31, we need a pass first PG but I don't think he's it.

vCash
    Thompson/Splitter
    Robinson/Blair
    Leonard
    Evans/Jimmer
    Jimmer/Thomas

Sarting 5 is pretty good, atleast 2 of them are potential allstars. Sign or Draft a starting calibre C and try to trade Thornton for a solid back up SF, and you're set.
    The only thing I don't like is that Thompson would have to play C. There are also a lot of quality SF that will be entering the draft, that might be better than Kawhi. I think the Kings could do better, but its not a terrible trade. Overall I think I would pass.

vCash
    The only thing I don't like is that Thompson would have to play C. There are also a lot of quality SF that will be entering the draft, that might be better than Kawhi. I think the Kings could do better, but its not a terrible trade. Overall I think I would pass.
    Got it, you make some good points, thanks for the feedback.

vCash
    I don't think Cousins would welcome that. His problem is he's overly competitive, and can't shut his mouth. He needs a mentor. A hall of fame type mentor who he respects. Kind of like how Deion Sanders mentored Pacman Jones!

I hope you're not involving Cousins in that trade. I think we could get Calderon without Cousins leaving.

I don't like that Calderon is 31, we need a pass first PG but I don't think he's it.
    I was not making any trade proposals I was just saying in general I would like Calderon. Calderon age is a factor depending on who we gave up, but we really could use a think first PG and a veteran, both could help in the young players maturing. Lets let some of these young Kings players see what is looked like to have someone on the team who actually thinks pass.

vCash

I think thats a reasonable trade. Splitter has some potential and Leonard is my idea of a SF, you have a good defender with size who can hit the 3 pointer.

vCash

I was just about to propose that exact trade.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash

2012-13 trade ideas

Do you really see the spurs taking it though? Aren't they rolling this year?

vCash
    In my opinion we are in desperate need of a true PG, a general, leader that would run this team someone like CP3, Rondo, Parker, Irving. I believe that a player like that would do wonders for this team, we need to aquire one via trade or draft (this years candidates being: Marcus Smart [my fav so far], Michael Carter-Williams [don't really like him that much], Trey Burke [right after Smart]). Fire Smart and bring Calipari in!!! Boogie would be so much better with a PG that can create offence for him. But as for now, make a trade Tyreke + Thornton for Calderon + 1st pick.xD Draft Smart/Burke with McLemore/Muhammad.
    Last edited by GoferKing_; 12-24-2012 at 02:27 PM.

vCash

2012-13 trade ideas

That will likely happen...when tyreke is the best shooter ever. #not gonna happen

vCash
    Cousins, Thornton, Brooks, Outlaw to Orlando for Afflalo, Nelson, and Vucevic.

vCash
    That terrible, Cousin worth more than that. I hate Nelson.

Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast