Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I also think that Derrick Williams is ours for the taking, Love is back and he is getting DNPs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoferKing_ View Post
    We need to do something to acquire Shabazz Muhammad and Marcus Smart in the next years draft!!
    We're not going to be able to acquire both, and its never a good thing to hijack the season in order to get a draft pick. And too risky to try and trade with a team who you think might win the lottery.... which the way the Kings have started they might have a good chance.

All trades need to enhance this team this year, instead of pulling for a draft pick!

vCash
    I also think that Derrick Williams is ours for the taking, Love is back and he is getting DNPs.
    Hell, the way it looks the Kings wouldn't have to give up Tyreke to get him. His stock isn't high at all, based on the fact he hasn't done anything in 2 years. No glimpse of a second round pick at all! But if we could swing that trade, a change of scenery might just do it!

vCash
    Yeah. Derrick would have a sure place in our roster and for about 25-32 min per game. But who would we trade? Jimmer? (cuz they like whites.xD)

vCash
    The T-Wolves made it clear they are looking for veterans. We might be bad trade partners.

I am not a fan of Derrick Williams but its his 2nd season and his early 3 point numbers might indicate he has stretched his range, if so he could be a worthwhile player.

vCash

2012-13 trade ideas

JT and Isaiah for JJ Barea and Derrick Williams! Haha unreal but would be awesome

vCash
    Maybe Salmons? Heyes? Adelman likes passing bigs.

vCash
    We can't afford to give up any bigs unless we're getting one back.

vCash
    I would rather have Jason Thompson than Derrick Williams.

I just dont see us getting Derrick Williams unless the T-Wolves decide they just want to dump him which I dont think will happen.

vCash
    We need to do something to acquire Shabazz Muhammad and Marcus Smart in the next years draft!!
    Its way too early but I think Shabazz Muhammad is the most likely #1 pick next season, he has the size and skills that is suited for the NBA game. I don't think Marcus Smart will go as high. Whatever team draft Shabazz is almost surely going to keep him, the Kings are not going to be able to trade for him.

My fear is the Kings draft Zeller who I don't like. Maybe I will change my mind on Zeller after seeing him more but early on I don't like his game for the NBA level.

vCash
    Last edited by Monta is beast; 11-25-2012 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash

2012-13 trade ideas

I don't think Zeller is a smart pick, considering we just drafted T Rob. I think should trade that pick as soon as we are allowed to

vCash
    You dont trade a high pick, your almost never going to get value for the potential a high pick can give you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cvietti23 View Post
    I don't think Zeller is a smart pick, considering we just drafted T Rob. I think should trade that pick as soon as we are allowed to
    Emmm, you be crazy??heh

Draft Smart or Shabazzzzz.xD

vCash
    The trade talk for tyreke has be getting more interesting now that he is back to running the point on offence. He is playing much better. So if we do trade him; his stock is on the raise and the conversation has to change too. I hope he continues to play well so we can have new; and better conversations.

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast