Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    vCash
    You're crazy if you wouldn't jump at the opportunity to unload Walmons' contract!
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    You're crazy if you wouldn't jump at the opportunity to unload Walmons' contract!
    Who's contract is worst..... Hayes' or Salmons??

I would rather get rid of Hayes if we're trying to get rid of contracts. Walmons actually produces night-in and night-out.

vCash
    This Walmons thing died a couple days ago... no need to resuscitate it!

Hayes was a mistake, I remember when everyone was in his @$$ thinking he was going to start next to Cousins. Everyone hyped him up so much. Why would people expect so much out of a 6'6" Center that can barely move...? People acted as if his post D was going to make that much of a difference. He has his moments, but I see him get used more often than not... especially when it comes to rebounds!
    Last edited by iMac; 01-31-2013 at 03:55 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    This Walmons thing died a couple days ago... no need to resuscitate it!

Hayes was a mistake, I remember when everyone was in his @$$ thinking he was going to start next to Cousins. Everyone hyped him up so much. Why would people expect so much out of a 6'6" Center that can barely move...? People acted as if his post D was going to make that much of a difference. He has his moments, but I see him get used more often than not... especially when it comes to rebounds!
    I feel like he lost a step when coming here. He was playing great for us when he was healthy last year, and then his shoulder kept giving him troubles.

Maybe it's his shoulder?? Or was this another move where we're getting a player entering the his twilight??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    I feel like he lost a step when coming here. He was playing great for us when he was healthy last year, and then his shoulder kept giving him troubles.

Maybe it's his shoulder?? Or was this another move where we're getting a player entering the his twilight??
    I think it was a bad move before the shoulder injury. He can barely move... and has a 20 inch vert. I b!tched about the move then, and I still b!tch about that move till this very day. Small ball does not win games.

vCash
    Hayes runs the offense better than any of the point guards do.
    2013 Adopt-a-Packer: Aaron Rodgers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    I'll never understand why we constantly run the offense through Hayes when he's on the floor, but don't run it as much through Boogie when he's on the floor. Doesn't make sense. Boogie is taller and is great passer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    That's debatable. I don't know if you understand sets or not, but its the same play ran every time with back door action and with wing reversal. He's basically running what Chris Webber ran, but an elementary version. Webber had multiple actions going on, plus he was a threat to shoot it and drive.

When Hayes is on the high post, the defender hugs him which shuts down passing lanes. Its not the most efficient due to the fact everyone knows he's going to pass. If Hayes was so effective from the high post I think he would be getting more burn... not riding the pine!

Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    I'll never understand why we constantly run the offense through Hayes when he's on the floor, but don't run it as much through Boogie when he's on the floor. Doesn't make sense. Boogie is taller and is great passer.
    That's what I don't understand. They almost never run anything at the high post for Cousins, and when they do its an iso situation. I like to see him as a decision maker from the high post. It makes more sense to do so because he can shoot and take defenders off the dribble.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post

That's what I don't understand. They almost never run anything at the high post for Cousins, and when they do its an iso situation. I like to see him as a decision maker from the high post. It makes more sense to do so because he can shoot and take defenders off the dribble.
    I chalk it up to Smart's coaching.

Damn, do I miss Adelman. The way he used Brad Miller all those years, is the way he would use Boogie.

#Maloofed

vCash
    Well it might be better then forcing the low block action with boogie, it works ok but not to a star's standard.

vCash
    Hayes is a willing passer. Boogie needs his shots. That's why.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Hayes is a willing passer. Boogie needs his shots. That's why.
    Smart making assumptions about why Boogie won't pass the ball is ridiculous. Smart sucks and needs to go. Since that's not going to happen until at least the off-season, Boogie hasn't gotten the chance to be the willing passer that you are implying he's not.

Has Boogie not been a better and more willing passer?? No, he has not. He's always been a willing passer. More lately than ever. He's averaged 1 more assist a game since his suspension.

I think we all know Boogie would do what he needed to do to win. Boogie is a willing passer and Smart is ****ing this team up.

I really hope Smart is gone this summer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    Wolves get Tyreke
    Kings get Shved and Buddinger
    **** outta here with that avi

vCash
    I dont see us making any trades. We have a GM who is probably going to retire and we have a team that has been sold.

vCash
    I was actually hoping the Kings would make a move for Calderon, I knew it wouldn't happen though. He'd be a great Point Guard as he can distribute the ball and would be able to run our offense more smoothly.

Jose Calderon
    Marcus Thornton
    Tyreke Evans
    Thomas Robinson
    Boogie

Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast