Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Sam D is not worth 10 more victories. That means we would be 27-19. He would not make that much of a difference.
    He would've definitely have gave us more wins though. He does the same thing as Hayes, but he's not undersized.

Another cheap move by the Magoof's.......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    He would've definitely have gave us more wins though. He does the same thing as Hayes, but he's not undersized.

Another cheap move by the Magoof's.......
    More wins yes, but from the 7th worst record in the NBA to the 5th seed in the west no.

vCash
    More wins yes, but from the 7th worst record in the NBA to the 5th seed in the west no.
    Yeah, no.

vCash
    Sam D is not worth 10 more victories. That means we would be 27-19. He would not make that much of a difference.
    Ok I'll say 9.
    His d is fantastic, so our defence would be better.
    His size for rebounds would have been a real plus. So other teams would look like giants rebounding over us.
    He a vet, he's a vet that can play, not a vet on the bench, Add stability, although not a true leader, he could help in a small role, and so many other things that would really help this team.

We need quality starters not bench players. Our bench is on par with our starters. That's not good.

I.t.
    Evens
    Walmons (salmons)
    Cuz
    Sammy d

Off the bench

Jimmer/brooks
    Thornton
    Harrison barnes/Cisco/outlaw
    James johnson/j.t.
    J.t.

Wouldn't that be better? I think alot better.
    Last edited by sneak; 01-29-2013 at 08:08 PM.

vCash
    Where's trob? Trob would have been harrison barnes.

Maybe I'm on a rant. But I really hated that move. Not to slight hayes, he has been great for us. But it's done, over and we can't go back. But I really feel that we would have been a much better player with him. Just my opinion, witch can't really be proved eighter way. This all started with fab melo, he's not sammy d. But I would love another 7' next to cuz. That's all, can you feel my pain?
    Last edited by sneak; 01-29-2013 at 08:13 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    Ok I'll say 9.
    His size for rebounds would have been a real plus. So other teams would look like giants rebounding over us.
    He a vet, he's a vet that can play, not a vet on the bench, Add stability, although not a true leader, he could help in a small role, and so many other things that would really help this team.

We need quality starters not bench players. Our bench is on par with our starters. That's not good.

I.t.
    Evens
    Walmons (salmons)
    Cuz
    Sammy d

Off the bench

Jimmer/brooks
    Thornton
    James johnson/j.t.
    J.t.

In the last 2 1/2 seasons he has put up 7.8 WS.. even after the rest of the season he won't hit 9.. so I doubt he'd 9 in one year with SAC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Brooks4cash!
    Petrie is on his way out. He'll do it!

vCash
    Wolves get Tyreke
    Kings get Shved and Buddinger

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    Ok I'll say 9.

I.t.
    Evens
    Walmons (salmons)
    Cuz
    Sammy d

Off the bench

Jimmer/brooks
    Thornton
    James johnson/j.t.
    J.t.

Sam D did not make that much of a difference when he was on our team last time this time won't be any different.

Is he better than Chuck Hayes? yes
    would we probably have a couple more wins? yes
    Would we jump up to the 5th or 6th seed in the west? No.

vCash
    ESPN sources say Dallas is other prime landing spot for Calderon, but I'm told Mavs reluctant to part with SF that Grizz want: Vince Carter
    https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/st...46706006077441

Salmons!!!
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    What about him??

vCash
    What about him??
    we should trade him for calderon.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    we should trade him for calderon.
    Pass on that. Calderon is a FA this summer.

vCash
    Pass on that. Calderon is a FA this summer.
    And Salmons has 3 years left on his horrid contract. I'd rather have expiring contract than 3 years of bad contract.

<3

vCash
    And Salmons has 3 years left on his horrid contract. I'd rather have expiring contract than 3 years of bad contract.
    Walmons has been solid for us and he's a one of the only consistent guys we have on the team. Walmons is also one of the most well rounded guys we have. Walmons can do a little of everything. Walmons, can shoot, handle the ball, pass, penetrate, and defend.

I would rather keep Walmons and have a bad contract than trade Walmons for a half-season rental. Not like we're pushing for the playoffs. We'd basically be trading Walmons for nothing.

I know his contract is bad, but he's one of the only guys he have that we can depend on every night.

And Calderon makes, what, $10 Mill. this year?? We'd have to overpay him to keep him. Meaning like $12-$13 Mill. a year contract for 3-4 years?? Hell nah!!! PASS!!!

Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast