Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gambitx777 View Post
    wiz fan here.
    first off, our first next year, wall and beal are off limits.
    what is it realistically going to take to get Evans?
    Your first is the only thing I'm interested in. I don't care about Wall or Beal anyway.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    wiz fan here.
    first off, our first next year, wall and beal are off limits.
    what is it realistically going to take to get Evans?
    Wizards 1st round pick... Wiz and Kings aren't good trade partners unless Wall, or Beal are involved for Evans to make it a balanced trade... Without those two, it would definitely take a 1st to even begin talking.
    Last edited by iMac; 12-03-2012 at 08:59 PM.

vCash
    Damn...I really think that we are a Small Forward away from being a good team......get a veteran in here....wish we could have gotten Kirilenko....he's a beast right now....another vet that comes to mind is Tayshawn Prince.....i know they old but screw it....our team sucks......change it up a little bit....bring in Kenyon Martin...

Tyreke and JT for Rudy Gay........

vCash
    i thought that those trades are rather fair.

in one you get a vet SF, a young player to develop and a future first round pick in 2015 .

in the second you get the same vet SF our leading scorer and 2 second round picks.

and in both trades you get ride of Garcia's contract.

and all we really get is evans.

vCash
    no offence but thats not really a realistic offer.
    but ill make a counter offer all the same.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ckc9e4m
    this deal and you get a first in 2015 top 3 protected.
    OR
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cs3ek5b
    with 2 second round picks in this years draft.
    How is it not realistic?? Because you want to pair Wall and Reke together?? Oh, well!!! That's how it goes.

Those trades are crap. The most fair trade would be Wall for Evans. You want another player on out team?? Just ask. You can have him. There's not that many players that are off limits over here.

vCash
    Any trade with the Wizards for Tyreke would begin with their 2013 unprotected first round pick...

And that trade would happen at the deadline so they could lose some more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandDaddyPurp View Post
    Any trade with the Wizards for Tyreke would begin with their 2013 unprotected first round pick...

And that trade would happen at the deadline so they could lose some more.
    I could definitely see us going after that pick, but I would rather have a good player instead of getting a rookie.

I'm sick of us being a young team. We need to get older and start adding some real vets. that can contribute.

We'll never get back to the playoffs by having Top 10 picks every year.

vCash
    i thought that those trades are rather fair.

in one you get a vet SF, a young player to develop and a future first round pick in 2015 .

in the second you get the same vet SF our leading scorer and 2 second round picks.

and in both trades you get ride of Garcia's contract.

and all we really get is evans.
    so we lose our 2nd best player and what is basically an expiring contract for an overrated SF who can't shoot (I guess he'd fit in in that respect) and a player who will likely amount to nothing? no thanks. Come back with a reasonable offer.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    I think we'll keep Tyreke and you can keep your ****** *** offer, deal?

vCash

Just something I was thinking about today...

I think the problem with the Kings inability to develop players thus far heavily weighs on the fact of an unbalanced roster. There are less opportunities for those we count on to progress as the key components to this team.

For instance, Chuck Hayes is a good defender and that's why he gets his minutes. Then you have Thomas Robinson who was a high pick with a high ceiling getting less minutes.

Another example, Aaron Brooks is the best PG on the Kings. I called that back when he was signed. Then you have Isaiah Thomas who has struggled all year and Jimmer Fredette who has been somewhat consistent and much improved from last year. Going into every game, we don't know who will collect the DNP-CD.

All the above is a mirror image of how Westphaul was fired. Roles aren't being defined. Who's the backup PG, and who needs to be traded? Who's your 3rd big in the rotation?

Unconventional hasn't worked over the past few years. What the Kings need is structure. Defined roles, so that everyone knows what is expected of them.

Chuck Hayes and Isaiah Thomas should both be traded to not only upgrade in talent, but to clean the roster up so that the team can function better in terms of rotation.

vCash
    I agree that a trade would help, but I don't think that it necessarily has to be Hayes and IT. I think that we can trade Hayes, JT, or T-Rob (possibly two if we get a good big man in return. I also think that we need to trade one of our three PGs, whoever we can get the best deal for. You can also add Thornton to the mix of players we can trade. We need to tighten up our rotation. I would love to see us get a starting SF and a legit defensive center.

vCash
    Thompson and Cousins work well with each other, and T-Rob should be getting more minutes. I thought Hayes was overrated when we first signed him. He has spurts of good D, but I remember when a lot of people said he should start with Cousins

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=br9sr3k

maybe throw in a 2nd round pick... This is just my wishful thinking!

vCash
    Tyreke and Hayes for Aaron Afflalo and Gustavo Ayon (replaces Hayes for only 1.5 mill per year). Would that work?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    Tyreke and Hayes for Aaron Afflalo and Gustavo Ayon (replaces Hayes for only 1.5 mill per year). Would that work?
    I'd do it.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I'd do it.
    Glad you're not our GM.

Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast