Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Must be a celts fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    Must be a celts fan.
    My fault. Changed it

vCash
    No dice. I can't think of anything I really want off the celt's team execpt rondo, besides I can't even off load contracts because the celts are over the cap. Cousin's is far away from a trade like that. Plus we have 2 1s we don't need another loseing a 2.

vCash
    Lets try to acquire Eric Bledsoe, Rondo, Jennings(?) (don't touch Boogie!!!) or some high/mid draft picks (Shabazz, Kabongo beign our target). Sadly we need to rebuild, again...

Yes, I'm on the panic button already.
    Last edited by GoferKing_; 11-12-2012 at 05:36 PM.

vCash
    Well, you have a long way to hit the easy button, it's on top of the la area. I'm in the same area as you but not in the same boat. Tyreke is not the player we all thought he be at this point, but we have until the trade deadline to see what the maloofs and gp do with him.

Big cuz is to me can be traded, but only for the right player. But that's the last player i'ld want to move. But if we can get some thing unexpectingly great, I'ld be willing to part ways. Aside from that, give me a deal for anyone, and I won't cry a bit.

vCash
    Bledsoe makes me happy in pants

vCash
    I'm am looking into draft prospects already... xP

vCash
    Bledsoe isn't the answer at PG, Kings need a true PG... one that can orchestrate, play defense, and only takes what the defense gives him... doesn't force his offense!

vCash

Exclamation My Dream Scenario

Kings need to contact the Hornets...

Acquiring Evans and Thornton should be very intriguing... Kings throw in a 2nd rounder.

Kings would look for Aminu and Rivers.... or Aminu and Vasquez. Or the Kings get 1 of the 3 with a 1st round draft pick.
    Last edited by iMac; 11-14-2012 at 07:46 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    Kings need to contact the Hornets...

Acquiring Evans and Thornton should be very intriguing... Kings throw in a 2nd rounder.

Kings would look for Aminu and Rivers.... or Aminu and Vasquez. Or the Kings get 1 of the 3 with a 1st round draft pick.
    Keep Thronton. Hornets are the ones who traded Thornton to us in the 1st place.

Rivers and Aminu is intriguing. I haven't seen them play though. Gonna have to watch them when they play us next.

vCash
    Terrance Jones and Chandler Parsons for T-Rob!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Keep Thronton. Hornets are the ones who traded Thornton to us in the 1st place.

Rivers and Aminu is intriguing. I haven't seen them play though. Gonna have to watch them when they play us next.
    They also wanted to sign him when he became a Free Agent.

I think adding Thornton could give us a player and a pick... which would give us flexibility when trying to dump salary on a team.

Wolves just signed Josh Howard... Kings would be dumb not to go after Derrick Williams!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    They also wanted to sign him when he became a Free Agent.

I think adding Thornton could give us a player and a pick... which would give us flexibility when trying to dump salary on a team.

Wolves just signed Josh Howard... Kings would be dumb not to go after Derrick Williams!
    Why trade away one of our best players for a pick and and whoever else. I'm sick of all the picks. We've had too many. We can't be in the draft every year and get all these young players and expect to get better with no experience on the floor.

I'm open to any trade, but let's focus on upgrading at our weakest positions 1st instead of trying to trade away one of our best players.

vCash
    Thornton is nothing more than a 6th man... there's not a lot of teams that he would start on, but he holds the most trade value because he can go to a team in contention and be that 6th man.

Acquiring a 1st round pick doesn't mean we have to use it in the draft. Kings have there 1st rounder hijacked by that awful Hickson trade. Having a 1st gives us flexibility to flip that pick for a veteran.

Thornton is nothing but a high volume, streaky shooter. As hot as he gets, he gets just as cold! Kings would get more back if they package Thornton with Tyreke. That's why we trade him!

vCash

2012-13 trade ideas

I think Thornton should stay. He plays the game right and he hustles and goes 100% all the time, and the dude is clutch

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast