Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Tyreke Evans for Luol Deng and Marquis Teague.

I have had a gut feeling ever since we drafted Tyreke that he would get traded to Chicago someday and get paired with Rose in the back court.

I really want to keep Reke but for some reason I don't think it'll work out. Hope I'm wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandDaddyPurp View Post

I have had a gut feeling ever since we drafted Tyreke that he would get traded to Chicago someday and get paired with Rose in the back court.

I really want to keep Reke but for some reason I don't think it'll work out. Hope I'm wrong.
    I don't think contract wise this trade works, but if it does, I wouldn't mind at least giving the deal a chance.
    Why in the world is it so important to get the calls right ?
    -7chuck7

vCash

Replace Tyreke with Thornton, and I would like this trade. Personally, I've grown kinda sour on Thornton. Does he score? Yes. Does his scoring translate to wins? No. And he has to be one of the most selfish players I've ever seen on this team. He almost never passes the ball, plays hardly any D, and gets a nasty scowl on his face when he doesn't get to shoot on every possession he plays. I was shocked when I saw he actually dropped 4 dimes the other night. Marcus is a good player, don't get me wrong, I just think he's a bad fit for this team. All he wants to do is shoot. We need guys with a multi-faceted style of play...like Deng. IT/Brooks, 'Reke, Deng, Thompson and Boogie would be a pretty decent starting lineup. I think Johnson could provide some good defensive spark off the bench.

I know that trade would never happen...but I still like it. And at the moment, besides Cousins, I think Thornton is our most valuable trade asset. And there is no way in HELL I want to get rid of Boogie!
    You can never give up because quitting is not an option. No matter how dark it is or how weak you get, until you take that last breath, you must fight.
    -Wayman Tisdale

vCash
    Tyreke Evans to The Magic for Aaron Afflalo and a 1st round pick

vCash
    thornton seems to be the only one who can put the basketball in any type of hole. I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one king phil.

vCash
    I honestly would be open to any trade that doesn't include Cousins, Tyreke, Thornton, or Robinson as long as it improves our team.

vCash
    I honestly would be open to any trade that doesn't include Cousins, Tyreke, Thornton, or Robinson as long as it improves our team.
    Do you think any of the players you would be willing to trade would really get us any value back though?
    Why in the world is it so important to get the calls right ?
    -7chuck7

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kings Analyst View Post
    Do you think any of the players you would be willing to trade would really get us any value back though?
    Maybe, you never know with Petrie. Jimmer, Thomas, and Thompson are all solid players. I just think it's too early to break up the core. I'd rather wait it out till the right player becomes available for the right price.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kings2010 View Post
    Tyreke Evans to The Magic for Aaron Afflalo and a 1st round pick
    I doubt you get Aaron Affalo straight up for Tyreke nonetheless them throwing a 1st round pick into the deal.

vCash
    I hope we trade Reke and Thornton. Not one or the other, but both of them. I've given up on Reke in a Kings uniform. He did tease me in the first quarter in Chicago, but he's reverted back to form. I may be in the minority about Thornton, but I'm not a fan. Thornton is a chucker. Maybe it's because we don't have a lot of scorers and he feels like he needs to shoot, but he routinely flings up contested jumpers with 15-20 seconds left on the shot clock. His ball-hogging hurts our ball movement just as much as Reke's one-on-one play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    I hope we trade Reke and Thornton. Not one or the other, but both of them. I've given up on Reke in a Kings uniform. He did tease me in the first quarter in Chicago, but he's reverted back to form. I may be in the minority about Thornton, but I'm not a fan. Thornton is a chucker. Maybe it's because we don't have a lot of scorers and he feels like he needs to shoot, but he routinely flings up contested jumpers with 15-20 seconds left on the shot clock. His ball-hogging hurts our ball movement just as much as Reke's one-on-one play.
    Last edited by Infamous916; 11-06-2012 at 03:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    I think in the end tyreke will be traded this year.
    I belive I.t. is the best trade peice that we have. (That's not cousins or t rob)
    And he still might be. I would love to move tyreke to the 1; and trade I.t. and salmons or jj. To pick up a better 3. We still have a protected first round we owe to clevland.. right? So, we are stuck there and can't throw that in for a talent. We have a 2nd round that we're just going to sell we can throw in though.
    Is there any 3s that we can pick up for salmons and I.t.?

vCash
    It's not a trade idea, but I figured this was still the best place to post it. What about signing Pietrus? Maybe he's trying to wait for a contender, but he seems like a very good fit. He's a veteran SF who defends and knocks down the three. If he would be willing to sign, seems like a no-brainer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    It's not a trade idea, but I figured this was still the best place to post it. What about signing Pietrus? Maybe he's trying to wait for a contender, but he seems like a very good fit. He's a veteran SF who defends and knocks down the three. If he would be willing to sign, seems like a no-brainer.
    I heard Petrie talking on the radio awhile back and he said we are less than a million (I think it was 700k away) from the salary cap. Whoever we sign is going to get near the league minimum

vCash
    The more I talk about it;and I've been doing a lot of it at work, the more I just want to trade tyreke. I really don't know if I can stand to see him fail at the 1. I'ld rather see him do good some where else and bring us a 3. I'm tried of trying to work around him. Just him. I say let some other team figure it out, because we havn't. Take him and any 3 and send 'em for a good 3. That's it. \... I'm just done.

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast