Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

2012-13 trade ideas

Post all trade ideas here. What players would you like to see the Kings pursue before the trade deadline. Keep it realistic.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    KINGS MUST FIND A POINT GUARD and SMALL FORWARD

For the sake of being realistic, I think these players could be obtainable with the pieces the Kings have.

PG:Jeff Teague
    PG:Greivis Vasquez
    PG:Eric Maynor
    SF:Iman Shumpert (PG-SG-SF)
    SF:Chandler Parsons (Perfect fit for the Kings)
    SF: Derrick Williams
    SF:Jared Dudley
    SF:Al Farouq Aminu
    SF:Gordon Hayward

vCash
    What about Calderon?
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash

vCash
    I'm curious why you think that trade would help.
    #3in5

<3

vCash
    I would take Devin Harris.

vCash
    Salmons, Garcia, Outlaw, & Johnson.

Why do we have such trash on this team? They get paid way too much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandDaddyPurp View Post
    Salmons, Garcia, Outlaw, & Johnson.

Why do we have such trash on this team? They get paid way too much.
    Free agents don't want to be here, so we have to add 'talent' when we have the chance. We gave Garcia his deal because the team obv didn't want to lose him and he was playing really well in his first couple years. Salmons, Johnson, and Outlaw were all castoffs that the team wanted to pick up because of the FA issues.
    #3in5

<3

vCash
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=776322

Hornets fans are looking for some good Eric Gordon trades if you're interested hit it up (:

vCash

2012-13 trade ideas

Sacramento Trades:
    Tyreke Evans
    John Salmons
    Jason Thompson

Magic Trade:
    Aaron Afflalo
    Hedo Turkoglu
    Maurice Harkless

Why for Magic?
    Build around JT, Tyreke, Nelson and draft picks. Tyreke can lead a team to the playoffs with the right supporting group. Magic need a center piece and Tyreke Evans is a good start. They have many draft picks and lots of spending money. Tyreke is a guy that could help lure someone the te great Orlando area. Thomspson is a very solid NBA big man. He can shoot, he can defend, and his post moves are unorthodox but they work. He bangs with the best down low. The guy is a flat out hustler. John Salmons is coming off a rough season and is looking to redeem himself. Being in Orlando where he can be one of the go to guys would help him get back to himself.

Why for Kings?
    Kings need a lot of things. Defense has played very well the first 3 games but can't find their offense. By trading Tyreke, a ball dominant guard, the Sacramento Kings create more shots for Marcus Thornton and Demarcus Cousins. They would also be receiving a great defender and shooter in Afflalo. They also need a guy who is a willing passer and can create for himself,. Enter Hedo Turkoglu. He may not be able to create like he used to, but is a great and willing passer. Maurice Harkless could be the Kings SF of the future.

vCash
    Well, our roster is crap, Boogie and Marcus are the only players that I would not trade and maybe Robinson, to see what will grow of him, but I don't have high hopes for him (Lillard, Drummond, Barnes would have been better for us).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cvietti23 View Post
    Sacramento Trades:
    Tyreke Evans
    John Salmons
    Jason Thompson

Magic Trade:
    Aaron Afflalo
    Hedo Turkoglu
    Maurice Harkless

Why for Magic?
    Build around JT, Tyreke, Nelson and draft picks. Tyreke can lead a team to the playoffs with the right supporting group. Magic need a center piece and Tyreke Evans is a good start. They have many draft picks and lots of spending money. Tyreke is a guy that could help lure someone the te great Orlando area. Thomspson is a very solid NBA big man. He can shoot, he can defend, and his post moves are unorthodox but they work. He bangs with the best down low. The guy is a flat out hustler. John Salmons is coming off a rough season and is looking to redeem himself. Being in Orlando where he can be one of the go to guys would help him get back to himself.

Why for Kings?
    Kings need a lot of things. Defense has played very well the first 3 games but can't find their offense. By trading Tyreke, a ball dominant guard, the Sacramento Kings create more shots for Marcus Thornton and Demarcus Cousins. They would also be receiving a great defender and shooter in Afflalo. They also need a guy who is a willing passer and can create for himself,. Enter Hedo Turkoglu. He may not be able to create like he used to, but is a great and willing passer. Maurice Harkless could be the Kings SF of the future.
    Wonder how good of a passer Hedo will be with a broken hand.
    Why in the world is it so important to get the calls right ?
    -7chuck7

vCash
    I don't think any of the trades mentioned above would really make this team that much better, I understand this team doesn't have many players that other teams would be too interested in. With that being said tho, I have always been a strong supporter of Geoff Petrie and I think he has done the best he can with the limitations the Magoofs have put on him.

I think that most of us as die hard kings fans are beginning to hit the panic button a little early, this is a long season and we have the same record as the Lakers. I know we are all tired of hearing this excuse but we are still a really young team who still has a lot of learning to do. They are all trying to be "the hero" and they need to learn that there is no hero on this team. Once they learn to play as a team I know they will be scary and a very tough team for even the best in the league to beat. But I believe we all need to take a deep breath and b prepared to cheer them on for 79 more games!

vCash
    Good take rosh. The 3 string players were better then our first string guys by far! Hell, start 'em!
    Brooks
    Thornton
    Garcia
    T rob
    Hayes

If they play the best together and look like a team that has a clue, unlike our starters.. play 'em.

Our starters look like garbage.

Maybe start
    Brooks
    Thornton
    Garcia
    Hayes
    Cousins

I agree with cievtti, sorry if I messed up your name.
    (On the game 3 thread)

vCash
    First... I think it's a little premature to be panicking on this team. We have had a crap schedule so far, playing on the road against 3 teams for their home opener?

Really?

That's BS...

As for the team... I think we can definitely upgrade at PG and SF... But, I was also in favor of picking Lillard in the draft... and we would have had our solution at PG had we made that move...

But anyway... I think there are some good players hidden on the bench on some teams. Reggie Jackson could be a good pickup from the Thunder... he's their third string PG and in the games he actually played 20 or more minutes, he's produced. That would be my cheap value pick up with high potential...

Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast