Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Game 53: Sacramento Kings (19-33) @ Memphis Grizzlies (32-18) - February 12, 2013

(19-33) at (32-18)

Date and Time: Tuesday, February 12th, 2013 @ 5:00 PM
    TV: CSNCA, Radio: 1140 KHTK

FedExForum
    191 Beale St.
    Memphis, TN 38103

PROJECTED STARTING LINEUPS:

Sacramento Kings

PG...........SG..........SF..........PF...........C

Thomas---Evans---Salmons---Thompson---Cousins

Memphis Grizzlies
    PG...........SG..........SF..........PF...........C

Conley---Allen---Prince---Randolph---Gasol

Team Leaders

Code:
                        Sacramento Kings:           Memphis Grizzlies:
    Rebounds:           DeMarcus Cousins - 10.0     Zach Randolph - 111.6
    Assists:            Isaiah Thomas - 3.3         Mike Conley - 5.9
    Blocks:             James Johnson - 1.0         Marc Gasol - 1.7
    Steals:             DeMarcus Cousins - 1.6      Mike Conley - 2.3
    Field Goal %:       Jason Thompson  - 50.9      Marc Gasol - 47.6
    3-Point %:          Jimmer Fredette - 42.5      Wayne Ellington - 42.3

Key Matchup

JT/Cuz vs Randolph/Gasol
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Hopefully we can contain Randolph... he's a Kings killer!

vCash
    I have the feeling that we'll lose by 20+, but I hope we win.

vCash
    A big reason we lost the last couple times against Memphis is cause we couldn't stop their outside shot. Not cause they're a great perimeter team, it's cause we're a horrible at defending the arc.

They're traded away Ellington and Rudy Gay, so we should have a way better chance than the last few times we've played them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    A big reason we lost the last couple times against Memphis is cause we couldn't stop their outside shot. Not cause they're a great perimeter team, it's cause we're a horrible at defending the arc.

They're traded away Ellington and Rudy Gay, so we should have a way better chance than the last few times we've played them.
    I didn't know they traded Ellington.. who did they get for him?
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I didn't know they traded Ellington.. who did they get for him?
    Basically nothing.

Ellington, Speights, Josh Selby and a future 1st rounder to the Cavs for Jon Leuer.

Not sure what the **** Memphis is thinking...... I know their trying to cut salary for the future, but seriously??

vCash

Game 53: Sacramento Kings (19-33) @ Memphis Grizzlies (32-18) - February 12, 2013

I woulda given them Tyler Honeycutt for that haha

vCash
    I can't wait to see the game. I hope we can keep the energy up. That's seems to be the key to our team. Just hardcore straight energy. So here's to bring it tonight! Go Kings!

vCash
    Jimmer won't play because of a bad game he had last time at Memphis. He's not allowed a bad game.

vCash
    Its only been a week and he went back on his word.... So much for sticking with 2 PGs!

"I couldn't play all three of them," Smart said. "(So I'm going to) try to play two guys and keep it consistent."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    Its only been a week and he went back on his word.... So much for sticking with 2 PGs!

"I couldn't play all three of them," Smart said. "(So I'm going to) try to play two guys and keep it consistent."
    I take everything he says with a grain of salt. And I call ******** on anything he says he knew when we lost in the post-game interview.

vCash
    Anyways....... we're not looking too bad. Down by 1 at the half. We need to come out with energy in the 3rd.

vCash
    I'm concerned with the fact that our front-court isn't necessarily killing the boards... Memphis is only out rebounding us by 1, but between Cousins and JT they have 5 rebounds.

Players that are struggling: Isaiah, Salmons, and Thornton (not efficient)... Thornton is 3-8, I wouldn't be surprised if he has taken 15 shots by the time this game is over. Not a good look!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    I take everything he says with a grain of salt. And I call ******** on anything he says he knew when we lost in the post-game interview.
    I just wanted to point that out... I knew he wasn't going to be consistent. I'm thinking that Brooks is getting burn because the Kings could possibly move him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    I just wanted to point that out... I knew he wasn't going to be consistent. I'm thinking that Brooks is getting burn because the Kings could possibly move him.
    No one is gonna get traded.

Our rebounding isn't better because Boogie isn't playing down low. I blame Smart.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast