Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: all Tyreke

vCash

all Tyreke

Tyreke, Cousins, Tyreke, Cousins. In this thread forget Cuz for a moment; in fact drop the whole team.

Without the true possibly of a trade, what is going to happen with Tyreke?

I have questions, maybe you might have more of an educated guess.

#1. How much is he worth?
    #2. How much will an other team pay for him?
    #3. How much would you pay for him?
    #4. does No trade means we have to over pay?
    #5. Chances of a trade or resigning before the trade deadline
    #6. If he was to be traded what would realisticly want in return?
    #7. We signed Thornton for 7.5 million, will that be a factor in possibly over paying tyreke?

I'm sure I could come up with other questons. But this is a start. Hey, don't be shy by adding to the questions. Please post with answers or questions. We have some very informed people on our form, so use our resources, they seem happy to shed light on all subjects.

vCash
    I don't see any trades happening.

Tyreke will be a RFA next season so we can match any offer.

All it takes is 1 team to think Tyreke is a difference maker to get him a max or near max contract.

vCash
    I would probably use Eric Gordon's contract as a gauge for Reke's deal.

vCash

all Tyreke

I hope we sign and trade him because he doesn't fit with this team. IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cvietti23 View Post
    I hope we sign and trade him because he doesn't fit with this team. IMO
    I think he's fit this year more than the last 2 years though. He's learning to play off the ball and slash towards the basket. He's not as ball dominate as he once was.

We don't have another player that can penetrate the paint and drive to the basket. I would rather keep him and sign him, than Sign & trade him. Who could we realistically Sign & Trade him to anyways??
    Last edited by ZebraCity916; 02-11-2013 at 04:26 AM.

vCash

all Tyreke

Philly for Evan turner, umm Washington for Crawford and 2nd..idk...I was at the game last night and he played terrible IMO...he made so many stupid plays last night, offensively and defensively

vCash
    Tyreke is actually a player we should keep, He might not blossom into an allstar like many of you want, but he's our Swiss army knife. He always defensively rebounds, which is a big reason why we average more rebounds than our opponents, he's a very good defender, and he can create shots for others. I know his job shots is still an issue (although it's much improved, mainly due to better shot selection) He's becoming a smarter player and I think with the right coach, he could be even better.

vCash
    Also Tyreke stats are actually very good

47% Shooter 35% from deep
    averaging 17.4 points 5.6 boards 3.8 assists per 36 minutes, I don't think he gets enough minutes. He's a very good defender who can get his shot and penetrate at will and can get to the line at a good rate.

vCash
    Tyreke will be an interesting market. Lawson/Curry/Holliday all got big extensions last year, but they were clearly ready to bust out and become all-star type players. Tyreke, while solid on both ends this year, has had injury concerns+regressing from his time as a rookie.

Still, my guess would be at a few teams throwing a 4/40 deal at him. He has too much talent/potential to go for less
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    If they sold you with adultery between Delonte and Mrs. James, then here:

Kenyon #Gangstarep Martin reppin that kiss on his neck. He almost ate Mark Cuban. #Steamysteams blockin those shots, your balls are in a no fly zone. Michael Redd my knees are back! Jannero...Jesus I can't do this.

The PSD NBA Redraft GOAT speaking the truth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jamal View Post
    Tyreke will be an interesting market. Lawson/Curry/Holliday all got big extensions last year, but they were clearly ready to bust out and become all-star type players. Tyreke, while solid on both ends this year, has had injury concerns+regressing from his time as a rookie.

Still, my guess would be at a few teams throwing a 4/40 deal at him. He has too much talent/potential to go for less
    He's worth about a 4/40 deal or somewhere around that area, and actually this season is actually better than his rookie season.. So there has been some improvement, but the Kings need an offense and a coach to really unlock his potential, we shift his position around to often so there's no consistency.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    He's worth about a 4/40 deal or somewhere around that area, and actually this season is actually better than his rookie season.. So there has been some improvement, but the Kings need an offense and a coach to really unlock his potential, we shift his position around to often so there's no consistency.
    He's a more mature player this year and smarter, but I don't know if I would say he's having a better year. He was a complete monster during his ROY campaign.

I agree with how much he is worth though. I'd pay that. $8 Mill. a year would be ideal though.

vCash
    i would give up shumpert and fillers for tyreke and chuck hayes......i think its a better fit for both teams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bockers08 View Post
    i would give up shumpert and fillers for tyreke and chuck hayes......i think its a better fit for both teams
    Lol, Tyreke is a much better player than Shumpert... Shumperts offense is an absolute joke and he's coming off surgery.. go **** yourself

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    Lol, Tyreke is a much better player than Shumpert... Shumperts offense is an absolute joke and he's coming off surgery.. go **** yourself
    Don't blame Bocker08. I think there was some guys creaming themselves over Shumpert, saying that he was a star waiting to happen earlier in this thread or in another thread. Can't recall where but I read it.

Shumpert is a good player, but it would take more than Shumpert and "fillers" to get Reke. The "filler" is gonna have to be a decent player. Just my opinion.

vCash
    We don't need any fillers thanks. We have a team full of them. We need small contracts with talent, or a solid vet. Why else would we give up Tyreke?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast