Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    My question is when is enough losing enough? Hypothetically let's say we suck out and get Shabazz, who's to say he pans out? What if he blows or god forbid gets hurt and we have to do this all over? We suck for another year to get another guy who may or may not pan out? The losing gets old after a while. The building blocks we have now will leave and then the cupboards will be left bare again. I understand what you are going for and that mindset isn't only singular to you, just me personally I want to see winning.

Catches: 3 Yards: 38 TDs: 0

vCash
    I'll be ready to root for W's instead of L's when I think that doing so will increase our NBA Title Equity instead of lower it.

Right now CLEARLY every W hurts our chances of winning it all and every L helps.

Look at this roster. Even if everyone on it comes close to hitting their ceiling, we are ~6 seed. We need an impact wing. A wing that has star potential, top 10 player in the NBA potential.

We can get that if we land Shabazz or McLemore.

If we end up with one of them I will start off next season rooting for Wins since I believe that if Bazzy/McLemore turns out to be a top 10 player in the association we will have legit NBA title equity sooner rather than later.

vCash
    While I'd be happy to welcome both players to the team, I don't see top 10 in the league potential out of Shabazz or McLemore. Or anyone in this draft really.

How do you view Frank? Do you like him because we keep losing? When our roster is finally up to your satisfaction, would you fire him? If so, who would you replace him with? Usually good coaches take teams with a chance to win, not teams coming off a half decade of lottery choices.

vCash
    Unless Frank is getting rotation instructions from Joe D/Ownership then he's absolutely terrible at handling that. He's a small balding white dude, so players are probably less likely to "respect" him.

He probably ranks anywhere from 15-22nd best coach in the NBA if I had to ballpark a range at the top of my head.

Maybe that's selling him short though, as most NBA coaches seem bad.

vCash
    But yeah id definitely upgrade @ coach when we get good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREEAR10 View Post
    He probably ranks anywhere from 15-22nd best coach in the NBA if I had to ballpark a range at the top of my head.
    That's being generous

Maybe that's selling him short though, as most NBA coaches seem bad.
    Ha, I see what you did there

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREEAR10 View Post
    Another statement made that just spews casual fandom and makes zero sense. If you don't like this thread then stay out. It's pretty clear by now what this thread is all about.

Keep rooting for the Pistons to hit their ceiling and finish at the bottom half of the lottery so this team is the same abortion next season that it is this season. That sounds like so much fun bro.
    We are all welcome to post here. Plus, Gators is one of the more active people on here, he is always welcome in my book.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 12-28-2012 at 06:55 PM. Reason: cut the fighting out

vCash
    In the spirit of the thread, what's Dumars plan for Prince. Is expirings and a 1st rounder enough for him to free cap room and go after some decent 2013 free agents IE Jefferson/Millsap among others.

Or is Prince destined to stick it out until 2015.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reffahead View Post
    In the spirit of the thread, what's Dumars plan for Prince. Is expirings and a 1st rounder enough for him to free cap room and go after some decent 2013 free agents IE Jefferson/Millsap among others.

Or is Prince destined to stick it out until 2015.
    I would be more than happy If Dumars made a deal like that but knowing Dumars hes probably here until 2015.

vCash
    Gut says that Prince will be here for the rest of his career. But I think the more he increases his trade value the more chances he'll be traded.

Dathomir Rancors (2-1)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    We are all welcome to post here. Plus, Gators is one of the more active people on here, he is always welcome in my book. You on the other hand....
    We are all welcome here.....What does that even mean? You can clearly see what the thread is about by the title and first page. Why come into it and complain about its content?

I wouldn't go into a vegetarian thread and start talking about why it's bad to be one and why they should all start eating meat.

13. 12-28-2012, 11:44 AM
    Reason
    hey let's not start fighting. K thanks.

vCash
    Thanks sd!

15. 12-28-2012, 05:55 PM
    Reason

16. 12-28-2012, 06:47 PM
    Reason

17. 12-28-2012, 06:51 PM
    Reason

vCash
    Group think is very bad. Everyone should be encouraged to look at things how they see fit. We all want to see them win it all again.

Some of us will root our hearts out for the Pistons to win every game they play. Others will do as I am doing because it's what makes the most sense.

In the end, none of it effects what actually happens on the court.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    Thanks sd!
    I wasn't trying to start a fight, but I do have your back.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast