Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 258
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    holland MI
    Posts
    970
    vCash
    500
    It seems to me like some guys are steppin up and looking good. I know it doesn't have that #1 gotta have player right now but thats ok because we wont get the first pick anyway.
    Max Scherzer season stats

    blue eyes - 1

    brown eyes - 1

    wins

    losses

    KOs

    BB

    WHIP

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,884
    vCash
    1500
    Nerlens Noel has a ton of potential he does resemble Anthony Davis just not as polished especially offensively but here are his stats in his last 2 games-

    12pts,9rebs,6blks,4stls,2ast

    15pts,11rebs,7blks,4stls,6ast

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    15,481
    vCash
    500
    The blocks are impressive as hell, I like his overall game, not sure he'd fit with our lineup though. Hopefully he goes at the top of the lotto and frees up a good wing player for us.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    holland MI
    Posts
    970
    vCash
    500
    Yeah we need to look for a scorer this yr. Or I'm all for burke as well. Could definitely use a distributor, who can also score when needed.
    Max Scherzer season stats

    blue eyes - 1

    brown eyes - 1

    wins

    losses

    KOs

    BB

    WHIP

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    7,485
    vCash
    1500
    Is there even a position of strength in this upcoming draft? Seems like a hodge podge pool of many different kinds of players in this one.

    Dathomir Rancors (2-1)

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ann Arbor
    Posts
    1,210
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    Nerlens Noel has a ton of potential he does resemble Anthony Davis just not as polished especially offensively but here are his stats in his last 2 games-

    12pts,9rebs,6blks,4stls,2ast

    15pts,11rebs,7blks,4stls,6ast
    Bro we have Drummond and maxiell as our back center.

    We need Burke or goodwin in this draft straight up.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,884
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMayo View Post
    Bro we have Drummond and maxiell as our back center.

    We need Burke or goodwin in this draft straight up.
    I'm aware of what we need I wasn't saying I was wanting Noel,I was just posting his stats because he's been impressive lately.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    holland MI
    Posts
    970
    vCash
    500
    Yeah but you can't use "we have max as our backup" as an argument not to draft another big. Max is a FA after this yr if my memory serves correct and its not like he's a stud.
    Max Scherzer season stats

    blue eyes - 1

    brown eyes - 1

    wins

    losses

    KOs

    BB

    WHIP

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,884
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lionsfanphil View Post
    Yeah but you can't use "we have max as our backup" as an argument not to draft another big. Max is a FA after this yr if my memory serves correct and its not like he's a stud.
    I didn't really understand that either but If Noel is there and Shabazz and McLemore are gone than we could probably get some good trade offers that might benefit more.Honestly though a cheap front court rotation of Monroe,Drummond and Noel could be pretty awesome too.This is assuming that we are even picking high enough to worry about it anyways.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ann Arbor
    Posts
    1,210
    vCash
    1500
    Monroe is not that good.. Not trying to be a troll here just sayin .

    And for people to think that a Monroe and Drummond combo is just miraculously going to be good is well....

    When you combine players .. They should be individually good beforehand..

    Drummond >> MOose no doubt but Monroe is not the answer..

    Dudes not been scoring and this team is horrible.

    He gets the most touches ... And scoring 15ppg he's averaging 3 turnovers a game

    Will his shot get better? Well he would have to haul a s s in the gym to improve that so prob. Not

    People said the same about stuckey as well.. Dont forget

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,884
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMayo View Post
    Monroe is not that good.. Not trying to be a troll here just sayin .

    And for people to think that a Monroe and Drummond combo is just miraculously going to be good is well....

    When you combine players .. They should be individually good beforehand..

    Drummond >> MOose no doubt but Monroe is not the answer..

    Dudes not been scoring and this team is horrible.

    He gets the most touches ... And scoring 15ppg he's averaging 3 turnovers a game

    Will his shot get better? Well he would have to haul a s s in the gym to improve that so prob. Not

    People said the same about stuckey as well.. Dont forget
    I thought Monroe would be better this year but too say he's not good just makes you sound pretty foolish.Moose could be debated as a top 5 center right now and he is still in just his 3rd year.
    Last edited by RipCity32; 01-16-2013 at 10:43 PM.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    15,998
    vCash
    1500
    I'd trade Moose for that superstar Royce White.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    7,485
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    I'd trade Moose for that superstar Royce White.
    I don't think Moose would be enough, think we need to include Drummond in there too.

    Dathomir Rancors (2-1)

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    197
    vCash
    1500
    2 big losses in a row, let's get this train back on the tracks!

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GREEAR10 View Post
    2 big losses in a row, let's get this train back on the tracks!
    we can always count on stuckey for getting us high draft picks, only for joe d to make a blunder choice in drafting

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •