Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Hmmm...think this thread should be merged with the 2013 NBA Draft thread...

But anyways, is there even a clear cut #1 overall yet in this year's crop of players?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    But anyways, is there even a clear cut #1 overall yet in this year's crop of players?
    Not yet, but the college season is still early.

vCash
    I think the most important thing to think about is what everyone said about Shabazz in his first game: "Shabazz somehow managed to score 15 points on 10 shots, despite looking like he was struggling."

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

vCash
    Updated Standings

Washington Wizards 0-10 --
    Detroit Pistons 2-10 1
    Toronto Raptors 3-9 2
    Cleveland Cavs 3-8 2.5
    Sacramento Kings 3-8 2.5

vCash
    You have to figure when Wall/Nene come back the Wizards are going to win enough games that we should easily pass them in the standings.

There really isn't a team I "fear" in this race for worst. Honestly think we are still the team to beat.

vCash
    Man, team is gonna do the same ****ing thing as last year. Going to end up picking in the middle of the lottery and fail to add that superstar scoring wing.

vCash
    32-50 years forever. That's how the Pistons wanna do this. That's how they want to build.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREEAR10 View Post
    Man, team is gonna do the same ****ing thing as last year. Going to end up picking in the middle of the lottery and fail to add that superstar scoring wing.
    We've been landing great talent with those middle of the lotto picks. Another potential stud like Drummond? Sounds good to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    We've been landing great talent with those middle of the lotto picks. Another potential stud like Drummond? Sounds good to me.
    If we end up around #7-#9, I hope for Otto Porter(by what I have seen so far).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    This is an extremely illogical way of looking at things. The higher the pick you get, the better player you get usually. Not even close to debatable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREEAR10 View Post
    This is an extremely illogical way of looking at things. The higher the pick you get, the better player you get usually. Not even close to debatable.
    Ugh, it's not I was arguing against that.

The higher pick you get, the better your chances of getting a top player, that's pretty obvious and I can't believe you felt I was disputing that. All I'm saying is who's to say things won't fall our way again? I do not advocate tanking, unless that means playing all the young guys. I still want to win games, and I don't celebrate Detroit losses.

You were saying the team is going to do the same thing we've done the last few years, but the last few years we've landed good talent with those picks, so I'm saying I'd be fine with that.

vCash
    Getting back on track a little bit with 2 straight losses. Cavs losing in 2 OTs hurts.

vCash
    Got back on track a little with losses in 4 of our last 5. If we don't want the Cavs to run away from us we a loss to them tonight is of the upmost importance.

vCash
    Amazing choke tonight for our 3rd straight loss. We are now 2-7 in our last 9 games.

We have a 3 game stretch coming with with 2 against WSH and 1 against TOR, so stock piling losses now is much more important as we likely go 2-1 in those 3 games.

vCash
    GREEAR10 = PSD's Official Detroit Pistons Draft Lottery Overseer

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast