Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Bingo !!!
    "Just because the path is well beaten. That doesn't mean it's the right way to go"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREEAR10 View Post
    lmao....dude, the games haven't started yet, wtf r u talking about???
    You don't have to watch the games to sense how this draft class is gonna turn out. No one is talking that much about the players in here compared to how they were last year at this time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    You don't have to watch the games to sense how this draft class is gonna turn out. No one is talking that much about the players in here compared to how they were last year at this time
    That's because 2 years ago half the lottery picks stayed in school because of the looming lockout, so last years draft had a lot of players we already knew about because we'd watched them play. Once we get this college season going, all the HS 1 and done recruits will become more known to us. Hell at this time last year Drummond was probably penciled in at #1.

vCash
    Tonight couldn't have gone better. Drummond has "that game" that gives us legit reason to believe he WILL be a dominant center in this league...

Plus we lost

vCash
    Updated Standings

Detroit Pistons 0-7 --
    Washington Wizards 0-5 1
    Toronto Raptors 1-5 1.5
    Sacramento Kings 2-5 2
    L.A. Lakers 2-5 2
    Portland Blazers 2-5 2
    Cleveland Cavaliers 2-5 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    him and maybe wiggins, and I don't see anyone else doing anything
    That's never gonna happen. Wiggins is still a senior in high school

vCash
    It's early but, this class will probably be the weakest comparing it to the last 3

vCash
    Good, then we should still be bad enough to get a top 5 pick again in 2014 draft.

Building a dynasty here one lotto pick at a time1

vCash
    Chances are pretty good that we will be about what we are next year too. A slight improvement but not a .500 team. My guess is for this year. 28-30 wins.
    You guys better buckle up because its going to be a bumpy ride. And I know most of you aren't ready for it. You can fire the coach and bring in Phil Jackson or Terry Porter. The only difference will be in the teams overall payroll. And any coach thats looking to win in the near future won't sign a contract in Detroit. These guys know the Pistons are going to be a slow rebuild. Any FA thats looking for a ring soon won't play in Detroit. Not unless they are on another team . You guys are all dreaming if you expect anything more than 30 wins. Even 30 wins is going to be tough. Wake up and smell the coffee. Its cool. We aren't a playoff team. There can only be 16 of them.
    "Just because the path is well beaten. That doesn't mean it's the right way to go"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    Chances are pretty good that we will be about what we are next year too. A slight improvement but not a .500 team. My guess is for this year. 28-30 wins.
    You guys better buckle up because its going to be a bumpy ride. And I know most of you aren't ready for it. You can fire the coach and bring in Phil Jackson or Terry Porter. The only difference will be in the teams overall payroll. And any coach thats looking to win in the near future won't sign a contract in Detroit. These guys know the Pistons are going to be a slow rebuild. Any FA thats looking for a ring soon won't play in Detroit. Not unless they are on another team . You guys are all dreaming if you expect anything more than 30 wins. Even 30 wins is going to be tough. Wake up and smell the coffee. Its cool. We aren't a playoff team. There can only be 16 of them.

I agree and I am good with everything you said my only problem is Dumars needs to finally realize this team needs to bottom out and rebuild not continue to resign and not trade away mediocre old players.I want our young guys soaking up a ton of minutes and being in games in rough situations not sitting on the bench watching average vets losing with 30 mins a game because it makes absolutley zero sense.Dumars has tried everything not to let this team bottom out and rebuild and now 3 years into this mess its finally happening on its own.We either stay where we are at if we keep going this way or we go young and lets these guys start to build a chemistry and a identity together.

vCash
    28-30 wins? I want some of those drugs.

vCash
    The only guys I'm bent on keeping on this team at this point are Monroe, Knight, Drummond, Jerebko, and Singler. I hope we end up stealing someone good in this year's draft.
    Last edited by Gram; 11-12-2012 at 02:01 PM.

vCash

Dumars says:

Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    The only guys I'm bent on keeping on this team at this point are Monroe, Knight, Drummond, Jerebko, and Singler. I hope we end up stealing someone good in this year's draft.
    You got it backwards my friend. Tayshaun and Maxiell are our building blocks.

*chomps popcorn*

vCash
    I am shocked things are going so well : )

vCash
    Updated Standings

Detroit Pistons 0-8 --
    Toronto Raptors 1-6 1.5
    Washington Wizards 0-5 1.5
    Cleveland Cavs 2-5 2.5
    Sacramento Kings 2-5 2.5

Starting to get a little bit of seperation at the top. I like that.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast