Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Greetings from Canada

Hey my name is Tie I'm from Ontario, Canada and I'm a huge Memphis Grizzlies fan. I know what you guys are thinking what's a dude from Canada doing liking a team so far away from his hometown. Well I started following the team in the 2010-2011 season I was hooked after just watching one game. What Z Bo did in the playoffs was amazing, becoming a top defensive team I just love there defensive effort and Grind every game. Whenever I say Memphis is my fav team people always look at me funny but hey I'm just not into that flashy alley oop game style. I like the teams that bang down low in the post and give 110 percent every nght. And yes I do hate the Clippers.

Since I got that out of the way do you think Selby will get significant minutes or Wroten. I think they would provide a spark off the bench when Ellington and Bayless aren't getting it done. Memphis needed better outside shooting Selby improved that and we saw evidence of it in the summer league. Wroten imo can push the tempo play d and act like a play maker when our bigs are out. Especially when Arthur comes back those two will click

It can go something like

Selby
    Bayless
    Q
    Arthur
    Speights

Or

Selby
    Wroten
    Ellington/Q
    Speights
    Arthur

vCash
    Welcome to Grizzland GGH......I don't find it unusual ; I find it GREAT that you follow the Grizz. And they are just as you described except Rudy can really put a sizzle on the court with his acrobatic dunking. I try and get a GT up every game; sometimes I'm at the games and it's nearly impossible to get the iPhone to work in there, so feel free to hang around. We'll get some more to start stopping in; Deezy usually comes around as does I am Awesome-O sooner or later and Mr Fadeaway JB is the best. A couple of NICE Los Angeles Clippers fans hung with me and fadeaway during the game.We do have a lot of fun, cause we are all basketball junkies,,,,,,,,,and BTW I am a she,hence MZgrizz.
    Enjoy!
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

COME ON ,MEMPHIS !!!! KEEP CALM,PLAY HARD AND CARRY ON !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mzgrizz View Post
    Welcome to Grizzland GGH......I don't find it unusual ; I find it GREAT that you follow the Grizz. And they are just as you described except Rudy can really put a sizzle on the court with his acrobatic dunking. I try and get a GT up every game; sometimes I'm at the games and it's nearly impossible to get the iPhone to work in there, so feel free to hang around. We'll get some more to start stopping in; Deezy usually comes around as does I am Awesome-O sooner or later and Mr Fadeaway JB is the best. A couple of NICE Los Angeles Clippers fans hung with me and fadeaway during the game.We do have a lot of fun, cause we are all basketball junkies,,,,,,,,,and BTW I am a she,hence MZgrizz.
    Enjoy!

Welcome to the Grizz Forum! Feel free to post anytime or contribute to any thread!

As far as what you said, I do think Selby and Wroten CAN contribute RIGHT NOW. Only problem is that Hollins is not so eager to pull that trigger. I think if we see Ellington struggle at all during a shooting slump, Selby will get a chance. Would love to see Wroten get some run but i just dont see it this year. Bayless (even if he struggles with scoring) is a solid backup pg option. Only way i see Wroten getting mins is if a injury occurs and i would rather that not happen.

Grizz: 47-32 Titans: 7-9 UK BBall: 29-11 APSU BBall: 12-18
    - MJ-BULLS