Hey my name is Tie I'm from Ontario, Canada and I'm a huge Memphis Grizzlies fan. I know what you guys are thinking what's a dude from Canada doing liking a team so far away from his hometown. Well I started following the team in the 2010-2011 season I was hooked after just watching one game. What Z Bo did in the playoffs was amazing, becoming a top defensive team I just love there defensive effort and Grind every game. Whenever I say Memphis is my fav team people always look at me funny but hey I'm just not into that flashy alley oop game style. I like the teams that bang down low in the post and give 110 percent every nght. And yes I do hate the Clippers.

Since I got that out of the way do you think Selby will get significant minutes or Wroten. I think they would provide a spark off the bench when Ellington and Bayless aren't getting it done. Memphis needed better outside shooting Selby improved that and we saw evidence of it in the summer league. Wroten imo can push the tempo play d and act like a play maker when our bigs are out. Especially when Arthur comes back those two will click

It can go something like

Selby
Bayless
Q
Arthur
Speights

Or

Selby
Wroten
Ellington/Q
Speights
Arthur