Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    The twins are sam watsons kids.

Sam Watson is al haymons assistant who makes sure everything is going correctly at the fights. As I said al haymon is a ghost, you never see him. But he sends sam watsons kids in the ring to remind everyone, even though I'm not here, I'm here.

Canelo with the nice 7 punch combination

vCash
    Here's a really good article about haymon for those interested. The guy is a gangster w a harvard degree. The article also explains the picture that Raps08 posted, as that is the only appearance he has ever made.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/18/sp...anted=all&_r=0
    Last edited by AddiX; 11-08-2012 at 04:20 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    The twins are sam watsons kids.

Sam Watson is al haymons assistant who makes sure everything is going correctly at the fights. As I said al haymon is a ghost, you never see him. But he sends sam watsons kids in the ring to remind everyone, even though I'm not here, I'm here.
    Thanks man. You know your stuff.

vCash
    THANK YOU! I've been wondering who those goofy-*** twins were.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    50 is a joke. His music career, though profitable, was always a joke. His amateur boxing career was a long time ago. His chances at the professional level, a joke.

Floyd doesn't need him, and just because your girlfriend does a video shoot with another celebrity it does not mean infidelity. It's show business.

Basically a non-story.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    50 is a joke. His music career, though profitable, was always a joke. His amateur boxing career was a long time ago. His chances at the professional level, a joke.

Floyd doesn't need him, and just because your girlfriend does a video shoot with another celebrity it does not mean infidelity. It's show business.

Basically a non-story.
    Miss Jackson was in Victor Ortiz's commercial shoot. A seperate incident from the rumour that she was messing with 50.

vCash
    50 says Floyd owes him 2 million for starting TMT.

This isn't surprising to me because I also heard from a pretty good sauce that 50 paid 2 million for The rights to gamboa from top rank.

50 has no clue what he doing in this sport. Ppl thought 50 stole gamboa from them, top rank was more than happy to get 2 mill for gamboa.

vCash
    I'm pretty sure this thing is a hoax and is just being done for marketing/shock purpose.

The funniest thing about that whole twitter rant was 50 speaking about how Floyd is scared of Yuriorkis Gamboa. If he thinks Gamboa would have a snowballs chance in hell against a guy whose in a division 4 weight classes above him, than he needs to get his boxing license revoked. Floyd would have him out of the ring inside of 3 rounds, Gamboa is way too reckless in his combinations and leaves himself wide open for easy counter attacks.

These 2 guys are butt-buddies, I'm sure it's all a ploy.

vCash
    Gamboa needs to fight a guy like Broner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankster View Post
    I'm pretty sure this thing is a hoax and is just being done for marketing/shock purpose.

The funniest thing about that whole twitter rant was 50 speaking about how Floyd is scared of Yuriorkis Gamboa. If he thinks Gamboa would have a snowballs chance in hell against a guy whose in a division 4 weight classes above him, than he needs to get his boxing license revoked. Floyd would have him out of the ring inside of 3 rounds, Gamboa is way too reckless in his combinations and leaves himself wide open for easy counter attacks.

These 2 guys are butt-buddies, I'm sure it's all a ploy.
    It's not a ploy, 50 really has no clue WTF he's doing, paid a bunch of $ for gamboa and has no clue WTF to do w him.

So now he's basically begging Floyd to fight him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    It's not a ploy, 50 really has no clue WTF he's doing, paid a bunch of $ for gamboa and has no clue WTF to do w him.

So now he's basically begging Floyd to fight him.
    you gotta give 50 props for getting him on this undercard tonight. that's huge for Gamboas career.

vCash
    Fighting rios like he was suppose to before he left top rank would of been huge for his career. Why wouldn't top rank let him fight on the card, they probably are paying him nothing. 50 is The one paying.

vCash
    both are punks...

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tnewkirk View Post
    he's worth as much as floyd.
    At least Mayweather is a great boxer which is worth a lot. 50 not so great at his craft he was just lucky that Eminem got him into the industry.

vCash
    50s fighter gamboa looked pretty good At the higher weight.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123