Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

DJ Williams is bitter and ready to hit some people

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-team/1678569/

i dont think he should supplant woody as woody has been playing like one of the best 4-3 will's in the league, but having talented depth is key to a good fresh defense. Hope he can get his head on straight and quit messing up because he is talented. However, one more ******* up and he should be gone.

NFL: Denver Broncos
    MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
    NHL: St. Louis Blues
    NBA: Chicago Bulls
    NCAAF: Iowa Hawkeyes
    NCAAB: Iowa Hawkeyes
    EPL: Chelsea Football Club
    FIFA: Deutschland and USA

vCash
    Good well need the depth at mlb

vCash
    interesting read, he seems very sorry for what has happened but very addament(?)(just woke up) that he did not take steroids and the NFL messed up his test. He gives good facts about how he was 6-3 225 at age 16 and how his mom and dad are pretty beefy people. This is all in the curious case of DJ williams

vCash
    I don't see why he can't take over as the MLB after a few weeks cause as said he has talent it is just a matter of him being smart off the field
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    he needs to be smart on the field too, if he cant call plays and get everybpdy lined up then he doesnt need to start over brookings. Talented or not we need a field general at mlb more than talent. When brookings not out there the defense looks lost and gets beat. Just like wen we lost dawks the defense was in pure chaosand that was with dj

vCash
    Getting a DUI once..is a mistake..a very costly mistake. Getting it twice. No excuse. It goes to show that you're only remorseful when you get caught. I'm not going to buy into your crap of "how sorry you are" you already proved you don't care.

So having the rest of your career hampered by an "asterisk" with PEDs is poetic justice.

I'll see your "bigger, stronger, faster" self on the field D.J...we'll see..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    he needs to be smart on the field too, if he cant call plays and get everybpdy lined up then he doesnt need to start over brookings. Talented or not we need a field general at mlb more than talent. When brookings not out there the defense looks lost and gets beat. Just like wen we lost dawks the defense was in pure chaosand that was with dj
    definitely agree.

vCash
    Will be interesting to see if we run a set with 4 line backers with a blitz

Or more coming guaranteed

vCash
    I like del rio blitzes lately. Very creative delay blitzes from linebackers once we make sure nobodys leaking out in the flats or underneath. Good stuff from del rio

vCash
    DJ has spent one year at MLB before in 2007 and he was rather successful there amassing 141 tackles.
    When he comes back I wouldn't mind seeing him and Brooking share snaps.

vCash
    welcome back DJ, don't tell us you are bitter and ready to hit someone, SHOW us on the field today!!!!

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman5219 View Post
    welcome back DJ, don't tell us you are bitter and ready to hit someone, SHOW us on the field today!!!!
    He isn't allowed to play until after next week
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    If he wants to show he's sorry, then he can do that by being a soldier and doing everything the coaches ask of him as well as going beyond that.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    He does have value, I can't deny it. I just hope he comes back a little more grown up. It's good that he's not an asset, so if he can't get his stuff together, goodbye.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post
    DJ has spent one year at MLB before in 2007 and he was rather successful there amassing 141 tackles.
    When he comes back I wouldn't mind seeing him and Brooking share snaps.
    i think that was in a 3-4 though wasnt it? i could have my years mixed up.

NFL: Denver Broncos
    MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
    NHL: St. Louis Blues
    NBA: Chicago Bulls
    NCAAF: Iowa Hawkeyes
    NCAAB: Iowa Hawkeyes
    EPL: Chelsea Football Club
    FIFA: Deutschland and USA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast