Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    vCash
    I dunno. With 'Melo playing often as an undersized 4....combined with those shooters...that's a pretty solid vet squad. They can win a lot of games dropping those 3's.

I'm seeing 'Melo play winning basketball moreso than he has in the past. The biggest problem that Knicks team will have during the regular season is figuring out how to get the ball into two superstars' hands who both are best possibly at the same position.....they do have that problem.

They look like they are a better regular season team if Amare comes off the bench as their 6th man....Hawes style. And we all know that isn't going to happen.
    Last edited by wannabGM; 11-04-2012 at 04:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    Shut the **** up man. I don't care who or what Slim is. I don't like some fans, particular Knick fans coming on here immediately after the game puffing their chest out. Knick fans are notorious for this ****.
    he was actually being quite respectful... good sportsmanship.... i appreciate it slim.... even tho it was not a good game on our end.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    Defense was not there today. Knicks shot over 50% from the field as Carmelo and Smith just went off today. Without Brand and (especially) Iggy, we aren't as flexible with match-ups as we use to be, so team defense will be key. When Bynum comes back that will help a ton.

Jrue played really well (would be great without 5 TO). That is about it. Thad was ok and Dorrell was ok at best, and Nick Young was bad.

We missed Jrich, but I doubt he could have prevented our defense from playing so badly. Evan got the line 6 times and got us 11 rebounds, but that isn't enough.
    how could jrich help our defense? hes a bad defensive player.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    i wouldnt have said thi yesterday, but i think the knicks are better without amare and with melo at the 4.... especially with chandler in the middle.

the knicks are better than i thought.

i mean... theres no way jr smith can keep tis up consistently, right? and ronnie brewer knocking down 3s?

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    thats what im sayin. u dont win in the NBA jacking 30+ 3's a night.

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 16 Yards: 296 TD: 3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5:24190739
    thats what im sayin. u dont win in the NBA jacking 30+ 3's a night.
    I agree, but it goes both ways.

vCash

Game 2 (11-4-12): Sixers (1-0) @ Knicks (1-0)

U still have to defend the 3pt line, and that starts with our bigs rotating better to stop penetrations, so our wings can better defend the perimeter.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Didn't catch the game today and don't really care to read the 14 pages in this thread. Anyone wanna give me the sparknotes version of the game?

How'd Thad do defending Melo?

vCash

Bad, but honestly it was really poor help rotations from lavoy and a few others

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    It looked like a noon game. We were throwing he ball away. Our shooters didn't shoot well. Jrich went out with an ankle very early. He stepped on a camera man. Jrue was scorching late. Hawes barely played. Melo abused Thad. He foul out by trying "the pull the chair" move. Not a lot of penetration by Sixers. Nick Young played like butt. What many have been dreading. Umm what else? We looked a lot like a team with 8 new guys.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    how could jrich help our defense? hes a bad defensive player.
    I said that.

We missed Jrich, but I doubt he could have prevented our defense from playing so badly.
    Losing him effected the rotation a bit, but it wouldnt have changed the defensive letdown. I should not have to expand on that for people to know what I mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash

U dont have to explain anything... I just dont see how jrich affects the outcome of this, or any, game.

Unless hes raining 3s.... But how often will that happen? Seems like willie green/sammy dalembert-esque good game every 10games or so

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash

I guess I missed the memo when we decided that J-Rich is the only way we can beat the Knicks, or any team for that matter

vCash
    Missing jrich hurt. Hell, missing Kane brown hurts. I know Collins like his bench but wright should have been plugged in. Not young. I got check to see who starts tomorrow.

Btw, turner is not a three. He has no advantage at that spot.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    Are you both trolling me? You can't be serious. . . .

I never said Jrich would help us win and I never said Jrich would help the defense. All I said was that the rotations were out of whack without him. . . . Currently, he is our best option at SG, outside of when Swaggy is on fire (which hasn't happened and is best suited for the bench).

Unless you are holding out hope for ET to all of sudden become useful offensively (or useful at anything outside of rebounding).
    Last edited by Knowledge; 11-04-2012 at 07:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast