Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Anyone know where Hawes went? 15 minutes? WTF

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashcuff View Post
    WTF dude!

Anywho Slim this is not the way we all feel. You're welcome to share your insight in games vs you guys. Was a good game for you guys but we're going to return the favour tomorrow.
    Shut the **** up man. I don't care who or what Slim is. I don't like some fans, particular Knick fans coming on here immediately after the game puffing their chest out. Knick fans are notorious for this ****.

vCash
    Jrue had an awesome game... the 5th time in his career he's gotten 27 in a game and against a solid D in NY that's pretty respectable. He NEEDS to start getting to the line at a frequent clip though. He didn't get there at all this afternoon and that's just not cutting it. I'm confident he'll take good control of the ball so the turnovers aren't a big bother to me.

vCash
    Good game guys. Holiday is the truth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    Shut the **** up man. I don't care who or what Slim is. I don't like some fans, particular Knick fans coming on here immediately after the game puffing their chest out. Knick fans are notorious for this ****.
    He didn't puff his chest ******* he said good game and see us tomorrow that's all. Last I checked America was a free country so I don't give a ratsass what you like the man was respectful and not a utter and complete douche like yourself. Stop giving us all a bad name.

vCash
    Turners defence and ball handling was awful. JWas nice to see Jrue going to the rim and also Wright.

vCash
    JRich was also a big blow, he always seems to be unconscious against us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashcuff View Post
    He didn't puff his chest ******* he said good game and see us tomorrow that's all. Last I checked America was a free country so I don't give a ratsass what you like the man was respectful and not a utter and complete douche like yourself. Stop giving us all a bad name.
    Yes he did. What will be interesting is if the Sixers win tomorrow will he come on here and offer up good game immediately after the game. I have serious doubts about that.

Yeah your right last time I checked America is a free country that works both ways. I have a right to express my opinion just as much as you or your buddy Slim does.

If anyone is giving Sixers a bad name it's you for defending that moron.

Just shut up and worry about finishing your spelling and math and catching the bus in the morning.

vCash
    Defense was not there today. Knicks shot over 50% from the field as Carmelo and Smith just went off today. Without Brand and (especially) Iggy, we aren't as flexible with match-ups as we use to be, so team defense will be key. When Bynum comes back that will help a ton.

Jrue played really well (would be great without 5 TO). That is about it. Thad was ok and Dorrell was ok at best, and Nick Young was bad.

We missed Jrich, but I doubt he could have prevented our defense from playing so badly. Evan got the line 6 times and got us 11 rebounds, but that isn't enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Think we learned wright should get the nod in a pin ch. he should start tomorrow if rich is out
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    Twice in one day we agree. Thats weird.
    Coulson Lives

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    Yes he did. What will be interesting is if the Sixers win tomorrow will he come on here and offer up good game immediately after the game. I have serious doubts about that.

Yeah your right last time I checked America is a free country that works both ways. I have a right to express my opinion just as much as you or your buddy Slim does.

If anyone is giving Sixers a bad name it's you for defending that moron.

Just shut up and worry about finishing your spelling and math and catching the bus in the morning.
    Please disregard this man.

He woulda been ****ed in Washington...
    Update: Turns out he was ****ed in Kansas City too

Flyers PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2009
    Phillies PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2010

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theLgndKllr35 View Post
    Please disregard this man.
    +1

PS Rors going Nike has got all us Nike Golf staffers excited beywond belief.
    Coulson Lives

vCash
    Based on Collins' comments, it was a combination of reasons. 1st night of back to back, and I think 5 games in 7 nights. Also, per Collins the Knicks playing small ball lead to fewer Hawes minutes. I flatly disagree with the logic of the 2nd reason. But the 1st reason I can understand because at several moments in the 2nd half it seemed the game was likely out of reach, and Hawes has an injury history and will be counted on heavily in this early stretch of the season.
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    didnt get to see much of the game an only got to see some of the game an what I did see was a lot of sloppy play. But I still dont think the Knicks are any good. They wont go anywhere jacking up 3 balls like that all season.

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 57 Yards: 921 TD: 9

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast