Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    vCash
    Wow, hydro! Dude had like 5 steals on opening night. Lit it up in preseason. Only new guy with a C.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Between richardson, turner and young.... Young stands out as the worst to date, but i dont see how jrich has separated himself from turner in any way.
    Turner hasn't proven he is a viable starter in the league. You know Richardson can and will shoot well from 3. That is a valuable skill. Turner, meanwhile, is still settling for the same long 2s that have hurt him in the past.

Turner needs to show improvement in the next 10 games to me. Plus it might do him well to play with the second unit, maybe he would be more assertive going to the rim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash

Game 2 (11-4-12): Sixers (1-0) @ Knicks (1-0)

I never liked jrichs game, sorry, just not a fan... Maybe if he played a lick of defense i could change my tune.... But that aint happening at this stage of his career

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    According to the ESPN preview for the next game, 2-0 is the Knicks' best start in 12 years. Huge lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bholly View Post
    According to the ESPN preview for the next game, 2-0 is the Knicks' best start in 12 years. Huge lol.
    Haha so awesome

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    Are you both trolling me? You can't be serious. . . .

I never said Jrich would help us win and I never said Jrich would help the defense. All I said was that the rotations were out of whack without him. . . . Currently, he is our best option at SG, outside of when Swaggy is on fire (which hasn't happened and is best suited for the bench).

Unless you are holding out hope for ET to all of sudden become useful offensively (or useful at anything outside of rebounding).
    Wasn't trolling, my bad knowledge. Just trying to make light of the fact that J-Rich became such a strong talking point for reasons we lost the game. I think with or without him, we were losing that game. A lot of the struggles were our own, but the Knicks played a great game for the most part, and they would have beaten us regardless.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    im not confusing anything. You dont have a capable PG to distribute the ball. If you wanna think your team is goo feel free but I wouldnt expect much if they are gonna continue to fire up 3's like that.
    We dont have a capable PG to distribute the ball. Correct, we have three of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bholly View Post
    Knicks have been absolutely awful for 12 years. No doubt about that. the problem for everyone now is that they are actually a very good team now. A solid defensive minded team with the offensive weapons it takes to win 50 plus games.
    Their bench of Kidd,Smith, Novak, Amare and Camby is almost as good as their starting 5. Then add Shumpert to the mix....scary good.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516