Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    vCash
    we did not play well defensively in this game. nor did anyone really play well offensively other than Jrue and thad (somewhat)...

...they looked like they were not prepared at all...

vCash
    over/under: 10 more Turner starts before being benched?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Over. With all Doug's 'unlocking' talk I get the feeling he wants to stick with him for a while.

vCash
    I was at the game. Two very telling +/- stats:

Holiday: -2. And he played 40 minutes. That means the 76ers got outscored by 14 in the 8 minutes he didn't play. We so need a backup PG.

Nick Young: -29. He played like absolute garbage, shot so many dumb shots, made stupid plays, etc. I don't think it'll be long before everyone wants him gone.

vCash

Game 2 (11-4-12): Sixers (1-0) @ Knicks (1-0)

In all fairness to turner. He played bad tram D and took bad shots.

BUT he did put up 11 and 11

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bholly View Post
    Over. With all Doug's 'unlocking' talk I get the feeling he wants to stick with him for a while.
    Hahaha...they asked Doug how unlocking turner was going in the post game. He was like I never said that. Wait, did I? It was pretty funny. He says now turner just needs a break out game.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    didnt get to see much of the game an only got to see some of the game an what I did see was a lot of sloppy play. But I still dont think the Knicks are any good. They wont go anywhere jacking up 3 balls like that all season.
    You didn't see much of the game, but know the Knicks suck, and obviously can only score on the three ball.

Fact checker.....defense won this game. Knicks defense was awesome.
    Philly made 8 three pointers, missing only 9
    Knicks MISSED 16 threes. Making only 11. Take away three to match Philly and they still win by 7.
    The reason the Knicks are so ready to shoot from three is because they are wide open from three all game long. Are they not supposed to shoot them?
    You are getting the mike Dantoni Knicks confused with the Mike Woodson Knicks. Big difference. Knicks PG situation Is completely different from years past. Get used to seeing the Knicks as a solid team.

vCash
    Knicks had no answer for Hawes, he should gt more minutes tomorrow.

vCash
    What Evan Turner did good today? Get to the line more an anyone else and secure defensive rebounds. What he did bad? Well just about everything else. Hoping for the best from him though. Baby steps gents

vCash
    I'm not trying to be a downer, but there is no part of his game, outside of rebounding, that is impressive enough to warrant starting or starters minutes. His overall skill as a player is marginally better than it was last year and the year before.

If he had the ability to live up to being the #2 pick in the draft, sadly, I believe he would have shown it by now. Hopefully he can continue some of what he did today, minus the inefficient 2-9 shooting and defense, which would make him a serviceable starter.

Quote Originally Posted by bholly
    Perhaps.
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    over/under: 10 more Turner starts before being benched?
    Over, who do u bench him for?

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    You didn't see much of the game, but know the Knicks suck, and obviously can only score on the three ball.

Fact checker.....defense won this game. Knicks defense was awesome.
    Philly made 8 three pointers, missing only 9
    Knicks MISSED 16 threes. Making only 11. Take away three to match Philly and they still win by 7.
    The reason the Knicks are so ready to shoot from three is because they are wide open from three all game long. Are they not supposed to shoot them?
    You are getting the mike Dantoni Knicks confused with the Mike Woodson Knicks. Big difference. Knicks PG situation Is completely different from years past. Get used to seeing the Knicks as a solid team.
    im not confusing anything. You dont have a capable PG to distribute the ball. If you wanna think your team is goo feel free but I wouldnt expect much if they are gonna continue to fire up 3's like that.

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Over, who do u bench him for?
    You could make Wright the 3 now and keep Richardson at the 2. I know you hate Richardson, but Turner has shown less than Richardson, while Richardson has looked solid. Plus Turner isn't a lockdown defender so it isn't like you would anything there.

Or you could wait until Bynum comes back, then you could put Dorrel at the 3 and Richardson at the 2. You would have better floor spacing with Bynum's post threat and with Jrue being the primary ball handler, you wouldn't necessarily need Turner.
    TerminH1NK13

vCash

Game 2 (11-4-12): Sixers (1-0) @ Knicks (1-0)

Between richardson, turner and young.... Young stands out as the worst to date, but i dont see how jrich has separated himself from turner in any way.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    If they want to salvage turner, they put wright in. Turner can't play three. Collins is gonna have to sacrifice a little bench production for the sake of getting something out our highest pick in 15 years. Plus the added size o. The perimeter helps with the lack of it inside.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast