Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Blazers to Decline Luke Babbitt's Option

The Portland Trail Blazers will decline to exercise the fourth-year option on forward Luke Babbitt and he will become an unrestricted free agent at the end of the 2012-13 season, a source close to the situation has informed CSNNW.com.

The Trail Blazers had until Oct. 31, to elect whether to pick up or decline Babbitt's option worth $2.9 million.
    http://www.csnnw.com/pages/landingbl...61&feedID=5212

vCash
    hooray

vCash
    He doesn't deserve it and didn't improve enough in the off season. He couldn't develope that dribble/handles to make it as a SF and when coach said he would play him as a stretch 4 their wasn't enough defense to keep him in the game. The money needs to be moved to a veteran this next off season.

vCash
    Looks like Smith and Williams also. This will provide 11-13 million available this summer without trading.

http://www.iamatrailblazersfan.com/t...2/Default.aspx

vCash
    Thank god. Never saw any potential in him. All he could do was jack up 3's that occasionally would go down. His dribble penetration is horrible. Drop him now and Sasha for Eddy Curry for center depth and a real SF/SG in Tracy McGrady to bring veteran leadership.

vCash
    He will be in China or the D League about this time next season.

vCash
    Agreed--however I wish coach would use him for only spot up shooting to stretch the d. I'm getting mad when they throw him the rock at the top of the key and he pump fakes and drives.

vCash
    for eddy curry? seriously? or is that a joke

vCash
    i wouldnt mind Curry for some front court depth. Tmac wouldnt be terrible also

remember our bench is a joke

vCash
    whether he is the 12th man or water boy, i dont want his laziness, cancerous attitude anywhere near the state of oregon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC27 View Post
    whether he is the 12th man or water boy, i dont want his laziness, cancerous attitude anywhere near the state of oregon.
    Curry has changed. He been dropping weight and played really good for the Mavs. I have always disliked him and thought he was a waste but I would not mind bringing him in rest the reason. He can score some points in only 15 minutes of play, something no one else on our bench can do.