Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    I will say, that ONE steal that Douglas got was nice but he missed MULTIPLE layups, wide open layups! Need a solid back up PG, Machado may be that guy.

vCash
    A few players have missed lay ups. But all in all the team is working better together.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    I'm happy to see they are taking care of the ball a lot more tonight, only 5 TOs in the half. And the defense is looking pretty good so far.
    Ha. LOL.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    I really love the way we are playing the high pick and roll, with lin and harden it seems to work beautifully. I just wish asik had a little more offensive game. The guy is a rebounding machine. But even when he gets the offensive rebound he can't put it back lol. Id like to see montieunas (I think that's spelled right) more. I think he could bring some big man offense that would be nice. Other than that i like the direction we are headed

vCash
    I'm nervous, hope Harden can pull out his clutch gene

vCash
    it is bad that Harden has an off night (6 rebounds 5 assists 24 points) and the team falls apart, so many missed layups and to many forced shots. It is only 1 game and the will experience growing pains so this is to be expected, but this may just come down to coaching.

vCash
    sigh...you can't win them all i guess but seriously, all those missed layups...

"Hard" Kobe getting shook by a role player

vCash
    It's hard to win when you shoot 35% from the field and 19% from the 3pt line. Too many bad shots, and 18 turnovers again.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    definitely have to work on turnovers, I think the team as a whole (especially Lin and Harden) are extremely worn out, 3 games in 4 nights so it will be nice to give them 3 days to rest and work out the troubles, they have had no time to work on the offense really.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by datboyb View Post
    it is bad that Harden has an off night (6 rebounds 5 assists 24 points) and the team falls apart, so many missed layups and to many forced shots. It is only 1 game and the will experience growing pains so this is to be expected, but this may just come down to coaching.
    I think when Kev coaches open layups he usually preaches to get the ball in the hoop attached to the glass back board.

Still love Asik, but I think I just started to see the same thing Bulls fans always talk about, its a learning season though

PS: Anyone else surprised at Morris minutes in the rotation? he seems to have come out of nowhere after 12 months
    C: Asik PF: PatPat SF: Parsons SG: Harden PG: Lin

vCash
    I think Parsons and Lin need to step it up a little more and Mchale needs to use a 10 men rotation instead of 9. Maybe matijunas, because we just need a tad bit more of offense!

vCash
    I like our 3 summer acquisitions so far. Morey will have to add more firepower to get them to the next level. Couldn't McChale teach Asik a few moves? We've got one of the greatest big man to ever play the game right there on the bench.

vCash
    Not to mention, the best C always a phone call away...but I'm not too worried about Asik, he is doing his job, getting rebounds so I think with time will come his offensive game

vCash
    Yes Mutombo is only one phone call away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyes6 View Post
    Yes Mutombo is only one phone call away.
    exactly

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast