Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 1039
  1. #886
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,279
    vCash
    7100
    RGIII is significantly worse than Luck right now. The Redskins coddle him with short throws, bootlegs, and quick/easy reads. I'm not saying he doesn't have significant arm talent, because he does, but Luck is infinitely more valuable to his team right now.

  2. #887
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    20,828
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    RGIII is significantly worse than Luck right now. The Redskins coddle him with short throws, bootlegs, and quick/easy reads. I'm not saying he doesn't have significant arm talent, because he does, but Luck is infinitely more valuable to his team right now.
    Wow I agree with Homey .... I think we could be great pals if you weren't so jealous of my sim league skills.

    Dallas Mavericks GM
    2000-2001 - 50-32 (Conf. Semis)
    2001-2002 - 54-28 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2002-2003 - 63-19 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2003-2004 - 63-19 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2004-2005 - 70-12 *Division Champs (Conf. Semis)
    2005-2006 - 23-59
    2006-2007 - 18-64
    2007-2008 - 47-35
    2008-2009 - 49-33
    2009-2010 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2010-2011 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Champs!)

  3. #888
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    blah blah blah

  4. #889
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    28,197
    vCash
    2440
    No Alex smith tomorrow

  5. #890
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Finally Kaepernick can dominate. He'll win it all this year, then RGIII nexxt year.

  6. #891
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    28,197
    vCash
    2440
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Finally Kaepernick can dominate. He'll win it all this year, then RGIII nexxt year.
    i am not sure though. only guy that tweeted that was https://twitter.com/espnsutcliffe.

  7. #892
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Smith is starting... so 49ers will still win, but not by spread amount. IDK maybe Kaepernick will get to start next year. Hopefully.

  8. #893
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,374
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Smith is starting... so 49ers will still win, but not by spread amount. IDK maybe Kaepernick will get to start next year. Hopefully.
    Wtf is wrong with 9ers fans? Smith really hasn't been bad under Harbaugh you complainey *****es. I wish Matt Cassel on you...

  9. #894
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by zB_#85 View Post
    Wtf is wrong with 9ers fans? Smith really hasn't been bad under Harbaugh you complainey *****es. I wish Matt Cassel on you...
    I liked Kaepernick since he was at Nevada.

    Im not a 9ers fan lol.

  10. #895
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,374
    vCash
    1500
    Still, in genrral 9ers fans are too tough on Smith. Old Smith deserved it, Smith under Harbaugh is solid.

  11. #896
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Des Plaines, IL
    Posts
    20,451
    vCash
    1200

  12. #897
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    20,828
    vCash
    1500
    You're kidding right?

    Dallas Mavericks GM
    2000-2001 - 50-32 (Conf. Semis)
    2001-2002 - 54-28 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2002-2003 - 63-19 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2003-2004 - 63-19 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2004-2005 - 70-12 *Division Champs (Conf. Semis)
    2005-2006 - 23-59
    2006-2007 - 18-64
    2007-2008 - 47-35
    2008-2009 - 49-33
    2009-2010 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2010-2011 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Champs!)

  13. #898
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    26,775
    vCash
    1500
    Everybody drooling about RGIII right now just look at Cam Newton.

    While RGIII has a better head on his shoulders, the same may happen to him next season

    This is how we do it! I still believe



  14. #899
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    26,775
    vCash
    1500
    lmao

    i have both RGIII and Matt Schaub today, which i could have two QBS

    32.40 for RGIII and 39.08 for Schaub

    This is how we do it! I still believe



  15. #900
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    Everybody drooling about RGIII right now just look at Cam Newton.

    While RGIII has a better head on his shoulders, the same may happen to him next season
    So black QBs are all the same? They don't even play the same style. Cam Newton loves the Spread Offense. RGIII excels in a hybrid offense, relying on quick screens, options, dump offs and PA. Cam has HOF tangibles, but not even close to the same intangibles as RGIII.
    Last edited by John Walls Era; 11-19-2012 at 01:50 AM.

Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •