Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSox219 View Post
    What's really crazy is Brewer makes less than Butler this year.
    Not cheaper than we could have had him for though... It was 5 million or bust for Ronnie

vCash
    this team is going to be around .500. if that's better than last year so be it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Not cheaper than we could have had him for though... It was 5 million or bust for Ronnie
    I didnt follow the situation closely, why do you say that?
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSox219 View Post
    I didnt follow the situation closely, why do you say that?
    We either pick up his option at 5 million and he's on the team, or we let him walk... If he wants to sign with the Bulls for cheaper he has to wait until December 15th... We declined the option, we all move on

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boolish View Post
    this team is going to be around .500. if that's better than last year so be it.
    Glad you can see into the future

How about we just completely disregard the fact that we are in the midst of the circus trip though and that we just played 2 pretty tough opponents

That makes the season though
    Last edited by kingbrentg; 11-19-2012 at 06:07 PM. Reason: no need

vCash
    Yup, it is pretty funny how people disappear until something bad happens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    Yup, it is pretty funny how people disappear until something bad happens.
    2 game losing streak, on the road to good teams is bad for them too lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    We either pick up his option at 5 million and he's on the team, or we let him walk... If he wants to sign with the Bulls for cheaper he has to wait until December 15th... We declined the option, we all move on
    I checked through Larry Coon's CBA Faq and didn't see anything that supports your claim. Do you have a source? I am under the impression that you can decline a player's option, re-sign him, and he can play from the start of the season.

Also, this Chicago Tribune article quotes Brewer as saying the Bulls could bring him back at a lower salary "once the dust settles" not sure what exactly that means.
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubx3 View Post
    whats really crazy is that brewer is a shooting guard that can't shoot or make free throws
    Not really and it's not like that hasn't been known for a decade.

vCash
    Just because someone has a dissenting opinion doesn't make them a troll. People getting oversensitive with that word.
    Last edited by kingbrentg; 11-19-2012 at 06:07 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    Just because someone has a dissenting opinion doesn't make them a troll. People getting oversensitive with that word.
    Agreed, but you have to go about things in the right way or else you just look like a troll when voicing that opposite opinion. Especially when it's a constant thing.

*not calling out anyone in specific, just more of a general thing* I expect this post to be reported by a certain group.

vCash
    Agreed, but you have to go about things in the right way or else you just look like a troll when voicing that opposite opinion. Especially when it's a constant thing.

*not calling out anyone in specific, just more of a general thing* I expect this post to be reported by a certain group.
    Generally speaking whenever anyone here has an conflicting opinion here they are a troll apparently, not surprisingly there is only about seven people posting here these days. No one always wants to have their opinions bashed by the same seven people all at once all the time.

Not calling anyone out specifically or anything...

Also whats this certain way? You guys made the claim of better on paper many disagreed and were then called trolls or worse... then they lashed out and were banned or disrespected to a point where they havent returned. U made this thread after two games against God horrible teams and ten games in we look super average like many perdicted. Now if we point out our concerns having some merit by play on the court we're trolls???

Sounds like you guys are the trolls to me... just sayin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by emberblaze77 View Post
    Generally speaking whenever anyone here has an conflicting opinion here they are a troll apparently, not surprisingly there is only about seven people posting here these days. No one always wants to have their opinions bashed by the same seven people all at once all the time.

Also whats this certain way? You guys made the claim of better on paper many disagreed and were then called trolls or worse... then they lashed out and were banned or disrespected to a point where they havent returned. U made this thread after two games against God horrible teams and ten games in we look super average like many perdicted. Now if we point out our concerns having some merit by play on the court we're trolls???

That's far from the truth. There have been plenty of disagreements (I feel like I say this all the time...). We just go about them in a respectful manner when we do. A certain group on here did the opposite, and then once that happens, the floodgates open and there are insults on both sides.

...I didn't make this thread btw.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by emberblaze77 View Post

A few things.

The troll comments are coming from a very small portion of people, and it does need to stop. Whether or not certain users cause trouble or not, it needs to just be reported and left for mods to handle. And I can't speak for every mod, but I know I don't read through every post on here. Reporting is the only way some things will be seen.

This goes both ways though, as the other sides tend to often present their stances in sarcastic and baiting ways, and only showing up at opportune times to make remarks are not helping the matter. I'm not naming specific instances, but it has been a problem. Many have shown you can disagree respectfully, numerous times.

And there are far more than 7 posters posting on this forum. It still remains one of the largest and most active forums on the site, especially for a team going through a rough spell without a former MVP player.

And this thread's merit was built on the fact of Rose returning. It's pretty obvious that we're not going to be at the level we were last year at this point, with a widely new cast and without a former MVP. I understand both sides, but judging after 2 or 10 games isn't going to be accurate for either position, especially without Rose in the mix.

vCash
    That's far from the truth. There have been plenty of disagreements (I feel like I say this all the time...). We just go about them in a respectful manner when we do. A certain group on here did the opposite, and then once that happens, the floodgates open and there are insults on both sides.

...I didn't make this thread btw.
    Yea i said you guys not you specifically lol but looking in as a somewhat objective party i tend to disagree. I can recall plenty of times i said something against the grain and was sandblasted by the group. It just gets annoying that u cant say " x player needs to be traded", or "the FO made x error(s)" without being ganged up on. Eitherway wrong or right agreed with or disputed everyone is entitled to their opinion without having to be a troll.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast