Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 98
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Outter Haven.
    Posts
    5,226
    vCash
    1500
    guys,

    we are 2-1.

    Is it time to throw in the towel yet??

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    25,999
    vCash
    54192
    insert "This is team is NOT BETTER than last years" thread in




    3.


    2.


    1.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,761
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shammyguy3 View Post
    insert "This is team is NOT BETTER than last years" thread in




    3.


    2.


    1.
    I think the team is better... there is no way CJ / JL3 was better than Kirk / nate .... bellineli is diferent from korver (beli is a SG korver is a 3pt shooter and nothing else) .... Jimmy does the Brewer role well and Nazr can score more than asik.

    But the biggest improvment is healthy RIP and Deng + Air boozer.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    536
    vCash
    1500
    This team is not better than last years. On the court or on paper.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,080
    vCash
    1500
    Wow, really?

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Outter Haven.
    Posts
    5,226
    vCash
    1500
    *fart*

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,761
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by badluck33 View Post
    *fart*
    :d

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shammyguy3 View Post
    insert "This is team is NOT BETTER than last years" thread in




    3.


    2.


    1.
    Having this thread 2 games into the season is dumber then starting that thread. This team is capable of being better then last years, it's still very early to judge. I hope we get better because a lot of teams greatly improved in the East

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    135
    vCash
    1500
    I like the moves they made this off-season to improve the team. The team got better with every move except for losing Asik. They still made the correct decision to let him go instead of overpaying.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    361
    vCash
    1500
    We won't be better till Boozer kicks rocks...so tired of zero defense, zero rebounds unless it falls in his hands, his tired *** forearm shivers all game long cos the guy can't jump...ugh, please amnesty

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    493
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingsman View Post
    We won't be better till Boozer kicks rocks...so tired of zero defense, zero rebounds unless it falls in his hands, his tired *** forearm shivers all game long cos the guy can't jump...ugh, please amnesty
    We need boozer's offense right now. When would you like them to amnesty him? No sense crying for it at the beginning of the season...

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,981
    vCash
    1500
    lol typical Bulls fans. Boozer has 2 very good games then 1 bad game and its how we need to amnesty this bum. Boozer is a very important part to this team, rather fans want to realize this or not.



    Follow 4 Follow @Procis1on

  13. #58
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Chicago- NW Side
    Posts
    203
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    Having this thread 2 games into the season is dumber then starting that thread. This team is capable of being better then last years, it's still very early to judge. I hope we get better because a lot of teams greatly improved in the East

    This.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,761
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Procision View Post
    lol typical Bulls fans. Boozer has 2 very good games then 1 bad game and its how we need to amnesty this bum. Boozer is a very important part to this team, rather fans want to realize this or not.
    Correction... he had 5 straight good games and than 1 bad. If you count preseason

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,068
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Procision View Post
    lol typical Bulls fans. Boozer has 2 very good games then 1 bad game and its how we need to amnesty this bum. Boozer is a very important part to this team, rather fans want to realize this or not.
    The cry to amnesty him has little/nothing to do what he can do on the court. The proof being that were Boozer to be amnestied, he would be picked up by another team off waivers almost immediately.

    The cry to amnesty Boozer is to get a head start on surrounding Rose with talent for the next championship window. Call it rebuilding, retooling, shopping for another star, or retaining a 5-8th seed for the playoffs out of the East - they are all the same.
    Last edited by TopsyTurvy; 11-06-2012 at 03:16 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •