Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Are you sick of Stuckey?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes get him outta here.

    13 65.00%
  • No I still think he's good although he hasn't really improved.

    7 35.00%
Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 482
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,527
    vCash
    2000
    Yay more turnovers and easy points for the Lakers.



    Catches: Yards: TDs:

  2. #197
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,220
    vCash
    1500
    LOL! this team is so funny, how did we win games last year?

    the bobcats probably dont look this bad, i highly doubt we could beat them

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiggity_ace View Post
    did anyone like my post about our best players, i thought it was a real knee slapper
    I liked it. Its one of those internal laughs that don't require a response

    holla atcha stuckey

  4. #199
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,220
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Why did he get benched before 5mins of court time?
    cuz our coach is a ****ing moron

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,694
    vCash
    1500
    I don't understand why our best players are far better on Offense than defense, then we say we want a defensive culture, then refuse to play our defensive players, then don't focus enough on Offense in the practices, and then do not execute well offensively and have terrible defense.


    Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

  6. #201
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,220
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    I liked it. Its one of those internal laughs that don't require a response

    holla atcha stuckey

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiggity_ace View Post
    LOL! this team is so funny, how did we win games last year?

    the bobcats probably dont look this bad, i highly doubt we could beat them
    Don't worry, we can always rely on stuckey to show up against them

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,527
    vCash
    2000
    Lololololololol Suckey



    Catches: Yards: TDs:

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,078
    vCash
    500
    I'm on guide and click info on this game and here's part of what it says:

    "in a heavyweight clash"

    When the **** did the Pistons become a heavyweight? The Pistons ****ing suck. Someone mentioned they missed Sheed, Chauncey, Rip, Ben etc. I'd give my left nut to watch a Detroit Pistons team like that. These sorry ****s embarrass the hell out of me. **** them.
    % of Souls Taken: 100

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    7,408
    vCash
    1500
    Serious Stuckey, can't even layup?
    $9.99

  11. #206
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,220
    vCash
    1500
    i cant believe stuckey sucks so bad

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,694
    vCash
    1500
    Crazy halfcourt pass by Monroe! Nice.


    Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

  13. #208
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    wow stuckey
    did you see that miss

    oh no it was the migraine that made him miss the basket completely even being that close

  14. #209
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,220
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    I'm on guide and click info on this game and here's part of what it says:

    "in a heavyweight clash"

    When the **** did the Pistons become a heavyweight? The Pistons ****ing suck. Someone mentioned they missed Sheed, Chauncey, Rip, Ben etc. I'd give my left nut to watch a Detroit Pistons team like that. These sorry ****s embarrass the hell out of me. **** them.
    omg i miss them so much, sheeds 3's, chauncey quietting opposing crowds, rip runnin circles around anyone, ben deflating the ball on every rebound, mcdyesses baseline jumpers, this team is a sad excuse for a pistons squad

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Blink's Mind
    Posts
    1,067
    vCash
    1500
    Any bright spots about this team (which are very few) are begining to fade very quickly, Knight is just bad Moose has peaked last year, Drummond......dont let us down

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •