Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Monroe planning on staying long term!

Okay so the link doesn't work because it's an article from my other forum, but it's true. Belief or disbelief rests with you guys. <3

Holla! Now even if we suck again we don't have to worry about him leaving.
    Last edited by Gram; 10-31-2012 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Link didn't work.

vCash
    Good to hear

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    Okay so the link doesn't work because it's an article from my other forum, but it's true. Belief or disbelief rests with you guys. <3

Holla! Now even if we suck again we don't have to worry about him leaving.
    People change there minds my bro. Once he realizes who his GM really is, one who is not committed to winning and a sg who still wants to get babied ... he will come to his senses. But lets hope not

vCash
    "Flat out, I'm happy where I'm at," Monroe said. "I'm happy to be here. I believe they feel the same way on the other side. I'm just focusing on what I have to do to win games.

"That's something where you have an agent. They do most of that talking anyway, so at the end of the day, I'm going to do my job and let the Pistons on the other side do their job. I trust my agent a whole lot. I'm not worried about that."
    freep.com

I sure hope he stays.

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

vCash
    I have had a good feeling about Moose, he has great character. I hope we extend him next summer with some of our cap room. The 2013 quality FA class is shrinking, maybe we wait until 2104 to go big.

vCash
    This is great to read. Monroe has future star written all over him.
    With the deepest of regrets I am announcing that I will be leaving Pro Sports Daily. No reason in particular but wanted to thank everyone for a great 6 years here. Lots of great discussion and good poll series as well. Also fun re-drafts. Best of luck to you all in the future.