Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    how many times have u repeated that Lous one and ONLY job here was to Score the ball? the rest doesnt matter remeber. Nick Young was brought here to Score the ball, mainly from 3, and nothing else. get over it
    last time I checked assists lead to scores. it's all part of offensive production. come on Silly Willy you know that.

vCash
    oh now it matters? you have literally repeated over and over and over and over that Lous job was to score and u didnt care aobut anything else, not the bad/early shots in the clock, turnover, etc.

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash
    oh now it matters? you have literally repeated over and over and over and over that Lous job was to score and u didnt care aobut anything else, not the bad/early shots in the clock, turnover, etc.
    Find me those 'repeated' quotes.

I'm standing by.

vCash
    guess u have selective memory. we knew that anyway tho

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash
    guess u have selective memory. we knew that anyway tho
    No luck finding them, I guess?

vCash
    He's swagged out

vCash
    Last we checked on the two fellas, Lou was pretty much having his way with Nick. A look-see this morning confirms my initial thoughts:

In less minutes per game, Lou is averaging 50% MORE POINTS per than is Young. This, on a better FG% (though Lou's sucks, too)...the same from the line...and, admittedly, on poor long-range shooting.

But what makes Lou a superior basketball player is that he's also out-rebounding the significantly taller Young (recall that many here thought Nick's size, somehow, was an advantage); has nearly twice the steals; and THREE TIMES the assists.

A shellacking.

Stay tunes for future updates.

vCash

Lou vs. N. Young

Ricky, its like u have no core concept of each players respective contract..... And how that affects the team.

And the fact that lou being gone has allowed holiday to flourish in a bigger role with more on the ball responsibilities.... and once he starts making smarter passes in traffic/off the dribble drive (easy fix, since its all mental), lou being gone is an overall positive.

Lou being gone isnt just about lou vs. young. Its about contracts, its about holidays ability to thrive, its about better defense with him off the floor. Its about more of a team offense instead of the lou show.

I cant wait to see which parts of this post u completely ignore.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Both have been pretty inefficient.

Not only is lou shooting 35% from the field and 25% from 3, his 29.5 usage rate shows that he still has not learned that jacking up brick after brick isn't helping the team.

At least swaggy has kept his usage rate at 20. Overall, both haven't had too much of a positive impact on the court.
    Last edited by Knowledge; 11-13-2012 at 11:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Ricky, its like u have no core concept of each players respective contract..... And how that affects the team.

And the fact that lou being gone has allowed holiday to flourish in a bigger role with more on the ball responsibilities.... .
    29 turnovers in the last 4 games.

I'd call that "flourishing", yep. In fact, I can't even think of a different word for it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    Both have been pretty inefficient.

Not only is lou shooting 35% from the field and 25% from 3, his 29.5 usage rate shows that he still has not learned that jacking up brick after brick isn't helping the team.

At least swaggy has kept his usage rate at 20. Overall, both haven't had too much of a positive impact on the court.
    A shame this thread isn't about any of that, and just a head-to-head comparison.

vCash

Lou vs. N. Young

The head to head comparison is irrelevent.... Why dont u get that?

For a business man, it sure os hard for u to look at the big picture

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    The head to head comparison is irrelevent.... Why dont u get that?

For a business man, it sure os hard for u to look at the big picture
    It's my thread. I'M the one who set out to compare the two as players this year.

Who the **** are you to tell me what's irrelevant?

Start your own ****ing thread. Call it "Big Picture: Lou vs. Nick. A Dodo's Thread"

vCash
    Except it is relevant when comparing them head to head. If both are struggling and one is using many more possessions than the other, that is important.

And Hydro is right, a 1 year contract is better than a multi year deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post

And Hydro is right, a 1 year contract is better than a multi year deal.
    Sure is.

Maybe he should start a thread discussing that very (unrelated) point.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast