Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    vCash

Lou vs. N. Young

So we are comparing two players and not how they relate to the sixers?

Who the **** cares??? If we arent talking about the sixers.... I dont need to discuss two players i dont like in the first place.

Im out

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Pssst: One of them is a Sixer.

vCash

Lou vs. N. Young

Uve made it quite clear we are not comparing them based on how they affect the sixers.

Pick one. U dont get both....

Let me know when u decide... Once again.... Im out

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Sixers have ball handlers. Lou is only good when he has the ball. NYoung is good shooting the ball off screens. This team has Jrue and Turner to handle the ball. No need for another. Hence why Iggy and Lou are gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    An interesting comparison to follow this year. I'm wondering if Sixers fans tend to think things are 'greener on the other side'.

Most basketball experts like Lou Williams (and how he handles his role). I don't hear the same things about Nick Young, I have to say.

I'll monitor this super-interesting comparison closely.
    Lou is of course winning the scoring comparison, 13.6 to 10.9, on a better FG percentage.

And no surprise he's also kicking Nick's *** in assists (by a factor of THREE)...that was to be a given.

But the big argument many of you made originally was that Nick was...uh..."taller". (Quite a skill-set I must admit.) But darned if Little Lou isn't winning the REBOUNDING battle, too.

With twice as many steals.

We miss you Lou, you little warrior, and your (comparative) defense and unselfishness.

vCash
    We don't all miss you, Lou. Evan Turner was able to average 6 assists to less than 2 TO's over his last 4 games now that he's playing more point....because you are not here pounding the air out of the roc.

Happy Gobble Day, Ricky!
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabGM View Post
    We don't all miss you, Lou. Evan Turner was able to average 6 assists to less than 2 TO's over his last 4 games now that he's playing more point....because you are not here pounding the air out of the roc.

Happy Gobble Day, Ricky!
    Imagine how incredibly dominant Evan would be with Lou rather than Nick then! Haha.

Happy Thanksgiving!

vCash
    Big night for Sweet Lou last night: 18/8/7

The aggressiveness we are sorely missing.

vCash
    That aggressiveness also shot us out of close games that we now win more frequently. Swaggy is a better fit for what we need. If you can't see that by now and had the balls to unearth this thread again, I feel sad for your mental state.
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    50% more points scored...three times the assists...higher FG%...even more rebounds.

Yeah...i miss our Little Warrior.

vCash
    Let it go...

vCash
    Lou averages more turnovers then Young and shoots a lower % and scores 3 more pts in 5 more minutes on the floor. damnit if only Lou was here maybe we would be 10 games over .500

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    Lou averages more turnovers then Young and shoots a lower % and scores 3 more pts in 5 more minutes on the floor. damnit if only Lou was here maybe we would be 10 games over .500
    Not one of those stats you mention is accurate. You are being less than honest.

He plays three more minutes.
    He shoots at a higher percentage.
    He scores 4.4 more points.

He also steals 3 times the amount...out rebounds the taller Young...averages 2 1/2 times the assists...shoots a higher FT percentage... I could go on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    And by the way...you do realize that Lou's TO rate is insanely low, right? At 1.7.

Swaggy's is lower (in less minutes), yeah. But their both great. So I'm not really buyin' what you're sellin'.

vCash
    really dont care. this whole thread is pointless to begin with. you make Lou sound like he could have been our savior. Lous gone (Iggy too) and it allowed our young guys to have room to grow and produce which they have rather you like it or not.

RETURN OF THE MAC

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast