Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Honestly, Hydro...take it from someone who respects your opinion on many topics and stands firm on his own positions: you have no credibility on this topic. Your hatred for Lou...who is averaging 20 PPG, led the Sixers in scoring last year, was second in 6th Man votes, and was credited for winning the game last night against the Thunder is sort of almost...weird. Creepy.

I actually cringe when I read some of the nonsense you write about Lou. I mean - wtf?

You weren't even this harsh on Brackins.

I mean, seriously, pick your spots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    I missed the 4th quarter.... .
    Yet your Lou Hate motivated you to tell US how he played.

Game. Set. Match.
    I dont hate lou, i hate what coaches allow him to do.... Since u personally say that he does what the coaches ask. So in that respect, i love lou, an hate the way hes coached. Lol.

Lou, could have been a very good starting sg next to a bigger pg in jrie holiday. If lou stopped parading around as a pg and played off the ball, the sixers would have been a much MUCH bette half court team last year. Also, id much prefer to give up 2 extra turnovers a game from lou if it fixed his shot selection.... Ie. no shots with a hand in his face from 17-25 feet with 10+ seconds on the hot clock.

But uve conveniently ignored all criticismsi have about lou and simply cite nonsense about his game rather than actually addressing the issue o contract.

And u seem to only belive the choce is between young and lou, which isnt the case..... We should be able to do better than both!!!!

I wonder how many individual points in this ure actually gonna respond to.... Does it take a lot of time for u to figure out which parts u can respond to and parts u cant? Captain cut an paste.....

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash

Lou vs. N. Young

Why would i be harsh on brackins? He was irrelevent to the sixers in every way. He didnt play.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash

Lou vs. N. Young

Ricky, ur just citing nonsense again instead of responding to my criticisms and points.

So........ Yeah.....

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Lou is paid to score.

Period.

End of story.

He does so quite well.

Not every player is (or needs to be) well-rounded. That's why they call them 'role players'.

Keep your eyes peeled for updates to this thread... I'll let you know how OUR 'role player' is stacking up.

vCash

Lou vs. N. Young

Fine, if thats ure case, and ure just going to ignore all those turnovers (missed shots i mean) and ignore ALL of the negatives against lou, including his on the ball game and his contract.

Then i have nothing left to say. Youre simply ignoring points not responding to them.

You can talk about "our role player" all you want. I dont like nick young, so its a moot point.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    He never turns it over.

And there are no more negatives to Lou's game than just about every other NBA player. Indeed, the fact that he's one of the very best at what HE does means the number of players you could (should) bust on is quite a bit higher than those who don't excel at anything.

vCash

Lou vs. N. Young

Missed shots, when theyre forced ( and early in the shot clock) are basically the same thing as a turnover

His fg% should show that hes not that great at what he does

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    He scores.

And so the argument ends there.

Sorry to be the guy who issued the spanking. I much prefer to agree with you.

vCash

Lou vs. N. Young

If u spanked me, why isnt my tush red?

U didnt respond to ANY of my points. Lol

U prefer to just say "he scores" without any regard to how he scores.

Flip murray could have averaged 20ppg for his career too ya know. But he grew into a better role player because thats how he was most useful as.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    I think the fact that Collins was basically making the FO calls this off season and didn't make a bigger push to keep Lou is telling.

That's why it doesn't matter who we think is better. Besides we all know DC values ball movement and shots late in the shotclock. Neither of which were really Lou's forte.
    #BanMiltstar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Missed shots, when theyre forced ( and early in the shot clock) are basically the same thing as a turnover

His fg% should show that hes not that great at what he does
    Your really forcing that one. A missed shot is not a turnover lol

vCash
    its simply a counter argument to the "lou doesnt commit turnovers" argument.

he forces bad shots that miss faaaaar more often than they go in.... and ultimately the opposing team gets the ball off of a bad play by lou williams.

its not an official turnover, but its bad basketball leading to the other team getting the ball.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Ignoring he Lou side of the argument...I need to say: I hate...hate...hatehatehate...everything about Young's game.

He actually makes me queasy when he touches the ball. He is SO single-minded ("shootshootshoot") and predictable, that I honestly think you'd have to be a complete ******* to acquire that guy.

1. He's the biggest ball hog I have ever seen in my life. Including that little prick Bill Devlin with whom I played CYO in 5th grade. ("PASS IT BILLY!!")

2. His shot sucks.

3. His shooting FORM sucks. (Square up you nimrod.)

4. He's stupid. (As a box of hammers.) No B-ball IQ whatsoever.

5. In his career he's averaged less than 1.0 assists per game. Please read that again.

Anyway... I have not yet witnessed one single skill he possesses. Not one.

Thank you.

I had to vent.
    Last edited by RickyPrior; 11-06-2012 at 03:08 PM.

vCash
    nick young does suck...next willie green?

gotta pay the troll toll

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast