Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Looks like the Marlies are turning things around. Kadri and Colbourne responded with goals after being healthy scratches last night.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/leafs/...ies-to-victory

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    Wasn't Steen thougt of as being untouchable back then?
    Yeah he was supposed to be the 2nd coming of Mats lol. Obviously you gotta make that deal. I alwys liked Steen but people had monster expectations for him in regards to production. He's kinda like Kulemin in alot respects. Dog on a bone type player, smart, responsible. You need them in the line up even when they're not producing. I'd take Steen back in a second and I certainly never would of made that deal with St. Louis for Lee frickin Stempniak That deal smelt like crap the second it went down.

vCash
    I was never sold on Steen but he's definitely proven me wrong. I always got this feeling that he'd never shine here and of course, he did in St.Louis. He's in that nice group of second line centers with guys like Kesler.

vCash
    Looks live they've found their stride and Kadri is putting up a lot of points. Exciting hockey to see.

vCash
    since i probably wont be able to troll yas after Ottawa wins this year Bingo beating your Marlies will have to do. Better luck next time.
    Sens Raps Jays

vCash
    gtfo

Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123