Rebounds:           Tyreke Evans - 7.5          Paul George - 11.0
    Assists:            Tyreke Evans - 3.5          Paul George - 5.5
    Blocks:             Jason Thompson - 1.5        Roy Hibbert - 3.0
    Steals:             James Johnson - 2.5         David West - 1.5
    Field Goal %:       Jimmer Fredette  - 60.0     Sam Young - 100.0
    3-Point %:          Isaiah Thomas - 50.0        Lance Stephenson - 75.0

Key Matchup

DeMarcus Cousins vs Roy Hibbert
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I hope a game at home gets the team's confidence back up.

vCash
    Ugliest 2-1 start ever.

I'm not sure what our problem is. I'm really really hoping it's just early season sloppiness, and missing our leader Granger. I hope it's not related to not dealing with the high expectations well, or losing Collison, or anything like that.

vCash
    we could have been 3-0 .But we could have been 0-3 to....There lucky..

vCash
    It's not a bad start. We were awful at the offensive end last season. And we're playing without our scoring leader now. What do you expect? We need Granger!

vCash
    I fully expect Granger to miss several weeks.... And who knows if he'll be fully healthy all season. We have enough talent that we shouldn't be playing nail biting games every night with some of the worst teams in the NBA. This 3 game road trip could be 3 losses if we don't get it going soon.

I think we need to feed the big boys more down low. At least the defense has looked good so far. Paul George is stuffing the stat sheet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ty_smitty21 View Post
    I fully expect Granger to miss several weeks.... And who knows if he'll be fully healthy all season. We have enough talent that we shouldn't be playing nail biting games every night with some of the worst teams in the NBA. This 3 game road trip could be 3 losses if we don't get it going soon.

("I think we need to feed the big boys more down low. At least the defense has looked good so far. Paul George is stuffing the stat sheet.")
    ^Agreed. And how bout george...14ppg and 13rpg through the first 3 games. Defenitely not your average 2 guard stats. Maybe they should move granger to 2 guard when he comes back...

vCash
    got the win thats all that matters. hate that were still trying to iso west in clutch situations from the 3pt line

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrl View Post
    got the win thats all that matters. hate that were still trying to iso west in clutch situations from the 3pt line
    Last night it might have looked bad, but on another site they were talking about how it looked like it might have been a play for Paul. They showed a picture where Paul was cutting down to the basket, but West just couldn't pass it which forced him to shoot that ugly shot.

These games haven't been pretty. I think once Danny gets back everything will be much smoother. Gerald Green wasn't expecting to start when he got here. I think Lance should start honestly. Gerald would be better as a top scoring option with the second unit and Lance has chemistry with our starters.

vCash
    I agree that Stephenson should start.. not just because he's played well, but because Green seems better suited for the second unit.

I honestly wish we could see a lot more of DJ and Hill playing together, with Paul George at the 3. Augustine needs to get some time with the starters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ty_smitty21 View Post
    I agree that Stephenson should start.. not just because he's played well, but because Green seems better suited for the second unit.

I honestly wish we could see a lot more of DJ and Hill playing together, with Paul George at the 3. Augustine needs to get some time with the starters.
    Eh. I'm not a big fan of small backcourts...

vCash
    George, West, and Hibbert playing together make up for the small backcourt a little bit.

I just think Augustine needs a chance to play with the starters sometimes... he played great with them in the preseason. Double digit assists in back to back games. Our offense always looks sloppy and we can't seem to get a good shot late in games... Maybe a passer like Augustine can be the answer to some of those questions if he ever gets a shot.

vCash
    We look horrible and i think the biggest person to blame is the coaching staff. We have the athletes, and the bench, and for some reason we cannot play against the worst teams in the league. The coach cannot draw up plays on offense at all. Our offense generally has two players involved while the 3 others stand in watch. Watch the game and see, it is either that or a pass and shot. Where are the back cuts? screens off the ball? Movement off the ball? We do not have any of that, our offense is stand still half the time, and I think it is the poor plays drawn up by Vogel.

End of the fourth quarter tie ballgame, and you have West iso/post up at the top if the 3 point line? There are high school coaches in indiana that can call better plays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacersrok111 View Post
    We look horrible and i think the biggest person to blame is the coaching staff. We have the athletes, and the bench, and for some reason we cannot play against the worst teams in the league. The coach cannot draw up plays on offense at all. Our offense generally has two players involved while the 3 others stand in watch. Watch the game and see, it is either that or a pass and shot. Where are the back cuts? screens off the ball? Movement off the ball? We do not have any of that, our offense is stand still half the time, and I think it is the poor plays drawn up by Vogel.

End of the fourth quarter tie ballgame, and you have West iso/post up at the top if the 3 point line? There are high school coaches in indiana that can call better plays.
    Agreed. I like Vogel, but some of the things he does do not make sense. I feel like one person has the ball and the rest of the players stand around and maybe there will be a few picks, but that's about it. Last year we at least tried to throw it into Hibbert, I feel like he barely gets the ball now. Vogel also always takes people how at times when it doesn't make sense. If a player is hot he should stay in. He has always had a problem with this. He wants to keep his rotations no matter what.