Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    vCash
    Imagine that...Faried and McGee both get more than 20 minutes..and Faried gets a double double and McGee nearly gets a double double.

Karl must hate Jordan Hamilton. There was no excuse for him not to play tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Imagine that...Faried and McGee both get more than 20 minutes..and Faried gets a double double and McGee nearly gets a double double.

Karl must hate Jordan Hamilton. There was no excuse for him not to play tonight.
    I have no idea why JHam isnt getting as much time as Brewer. Like you have said before, if he got the minutes he would score. I think he is also a better rebounder than Brewer.

And McGee got back to his game tonight, as well as Faried,

vCash
    J-Ham is not going to get a shot now. Karl has clearly been shuffling his lineups for the first 2 games and when Chandler is out...J-ham didn't get a single minute. Karl has his rotations set. Brewer/Gallo/Igua/Ill Will. Koufos/McGee/Faried....once in a blue moon Mozzy.....Ty/Dre.

9 man rotation.

J-Ham is going to ride the pine along with Randolph for the entire season.

What a waste of the best perimeter shooter on the team.

but..Karl has over a 1,000 wins as a coach so he must know what he is doing..
    Last edited by BRAVE KID; 11-04-2012 at 01:07 AM.

vCash
    J-Ham is not going to get a shot now. Karl has clearly been shuffling his lineups for the first 2 games and when Chandler is out...J-ham didn't get a single minute. Karl has his rotations set. Brewer/Gallo/Igua/Ill Will. Koufos/McGee/Faried....once in a blue moon Mozzy.....Ty/Dre.

9 man rotation.

J-Ham is going to ride the pine along with Randolph for the entire season.

What a waste of the best perimeter shooter on the team.

As long as Brewer isn't signed to an extension, I think Brewer will be dealt and Karl's hand will be forced. So I'm not that worried.

Also, his rotations have obviously sucked the first two games and the Nuggets still haven't won a game, so he shouldn't be too committed to any lineup.

vCash
    thats the problem. You see Karls 1000 win plaque in the association TV show from last year?

He thinks so highly of his regular season accomplishments and he thinks hes untouchable coaching wise. I wish Masai had the cajones to can Karl right now

I can think of 3 or 4 coaches RIGHT NOW who would be a better fit for this team long term then GK
    Last edited by SoFreshNsoClean; 11-04-2012 at 07:19 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuggninja View Post
    As long as Brewer isn't signed to an extension, I think Brewer will be dealt and Karl's hand will be forced. So I'm not that worried.

Also, his rotations have obviously sucked the first two games and the Nuggets still haven't won a game, so he shouldn't be too committed to any lineup.
    But he always has his "comfort, preference, or trust" lineups..so while he shouldn't be too committed..you'll see him go with certain players no matter the situation.

vCash
    Yeah, in that Miami game, I saw no reason for Miller to be in there the last 3-4 minutes of the game. He's a liability on the defensive end and wasn't doing much on the offensive side either. During that time, we should have our shooters on the floor, that would've been perfect time for JHam to be in.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789