Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 121 to 127 of 127
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    90,515
    vCash
    1500
    Imagine that...Faried and McGee both get more than 20 minutes..and Faried gets a double double and McGee nearly gets a double double.

    Karl must hate Jordan Hamilton. There was no excuse for him not to play tonight.


  2. #122
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,133
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Imagine that...Faried and McGee both get more than 20 minutes..and Faried gets a double double and McGee nearly gets a double double.

    Karl must hate Jordan Hamilton. There was no excuse for him not to play tonight.
    I have no idea why JHam isnt getting as much time as Brewer. Like you have said before, if he got the minutes he would score. I think he is also a better rebounder than Brewer.

    And McGee got back to his game tonight, as well as Faried,

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    90,515
    vCash
    1500
    J-Ham is not going to get a shot now. Karl has clearly been shuffling his lineups for the first 2 games and when Chandler is out...J-ham didn't get a single minute. Karl has his rotations set. Brewer/Gallo/Igua/Ill Will. Koufos/McGee/Faried....once in a blue moon Mozzy.....Ty/Dre.

    9 man rotation.

    J-Ham is going to ride the pine along with Randolph for the entire season.

    What a waste of the best perimeter shooter on the team.

    but..Karl has over a 1,000 wins as a coach so he must know what he is doing..
    Last edited by BRAVE KID; 11-04-2012 at 01:07 AM.


  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    87
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    J-Ham is not going to get a shot now. Karl has clearly been shuffling his lineups for the first 2 games and when Chandler is out...J-ham didn't get a single minute. Karl has his rotations set. Brewer/Gallo/Igua/Ill Will. Koufos/McGee/Faried....once in a blue moon Mozzy.....Ty/Dre.

    9 man rotation.

    J-Ham is going to ride the pine along with Randolph for the entire season.

    What a waste of the best perimeter shooter on the team.

    but..Karl has over a 1,000 wins as a coach so he must know what he is doing..
    As long as Brewer isn't signed to an extension, I think Brewer will be dealt and Karl's hand will be forced. So I'm not that worried.

    Also, his rotations have obviously sucked the first two games and the Nuggets still haven't won a game, so he shouldn't be too committed to any lineup.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Pepsi Center
    Posts
    1,672
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    but..Karl has over a 1,000 wins as a coach so he must know what he is doing..
    thats the problem. You see Karls 1000 win plaque in the association TV show from last year?

    He thinks so highly of his regular season accomplishments and he thinks hes untouchable coaching wise. I wish Masai had the cajones to can Karl right now

    I can think of 3 or 4 coaches RIGHT NOW who would be a better fit for this team long term then GK
    Last edited by SoFreshNsoClean; 11-04-2012 at 07:19 PM.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    90,515
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuggninja View Post
    As long as Brewer isn't signed to an extension, I think Brewer will be dealt and Karl's hand will be forced. So I'm not that worried.

    Also, his rotations have obviously sucked the first two games and the Nuggets still haven't won a game, so he shouldn't be too committed to any lineup.
    But he always has his "comfort, preference, or trust" lineups..so while he shouldn't be too committed..you'll see him go with certain players no matter the situation.


  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    800
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah, in that Miami game, I saw no reason for Miller to be in there the last 3-4 minutes of the game. He's a liability on the defensive end and wasn't doing much on the offensive side either. During that time, we should have our shooters on the floor, that would've been perfect time for JHam to be in.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •