Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash

Game 3: Sacramento Kings @ Indiana Pacers - November 3, 2012

Would have loved to see jimmer in to space out floor for tyreke and boogie...I thought Jimmer was the best PG yesterday for the kings. He played very well...much improved D. That being said, I said this before the season, I'd like to see brooks start at PG Monday. I'd also start Chuck Hayes next to boogie. It would take pressure off boogie defensively and it will keep Demarcus from floating at the 3pt line and Chuck and Boogie hi-low works well.. Also, I'm not impressed with JT this season. He seems like he tries to score more. I'm not a fan of his back to the basket-weird post moves... I like him 5-18 ft from the basket. I want to see John salmons challenge Johnson for the starting 3. Johnson is a great defender, but the dude can't play offense..Salmons at least knows how to pass, create, shoot (better), move without the ball and he still plays near as good a defense as Johnson.
    Tyreke has played very well, but I'm still hoping Petrie trades him before the deadline for someone that can pass and create and be a true PG...like Tyreke for Aaron afflalo. Tht guy would make us much better.

vCash
    Well, our roster is crap, Boogie and Marcus are the only players that I would not trade and maybe Robinson, to see what will grow of him, but I don't have high hopes for him (Lillard, Drummond, Barnes would have been better for us).
    Last edited by GoferKing_; 11-04-2012 at 08:18 AM.

vCash
    After the first 3 games I can trade boogie; ofcourse it has to bring in gold. I want to see most of what cvitti said as well.
    Brooks looks like works very well with thorton and hayes.
    They looked like they had a great basketball iq when it was garcia, brooks, thornton, hayes, and t rob. They are the only ones that made a real difference in that game. That unit. And I don't care.. start them, if they play by far the best, I don't care about the names.
    I could see brooks,thornton,salmons,hayes,and cousins. That I would love to see at this oint. But I wouldn't mind seeing garcia at the 3 now too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    After the first 3 games I can trade boogie; ofcourse it has to bring in gold. I want to see most of what cvitti said as well.
    Brooks looks like works very well with thorton and hayes.
    They looked like they had a great basketball iq when it was garcia, brooks, thornton, hayes, and t rob. They are the only ones that made a real difference in that game. That unit. And I don't care.. start them, if they play by far the best, I don't care about the names.
    I could see brooks,thornton,salmons,hayes,and cousins. That I would love to see at this oint. But I wouldn't mind seeing garcia at the 3 now too.
    Talk about hitting the panic button. Lets trade our best player by far because he has had his greatest play in the first three games. There are so many things wrong with this post overall though I just don't know where to begin.
    Why in the world is it so important to get the calls right ?
    -7chuck7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567