Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Kings could have traded for Harden...

For those wondering if the Kings had any chance of getting in on James Harden in a trade, there was a chance ... if the Kings were willing to part with Cousins.
    http://sulia.com/source/S-306941/?so...1-a8792919df8d

Good no-trade!
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Psshhhh........ **** that!!!

vCash
    They gotta throw in Kevin Durant... lol

vCash
    They could've had Jimmer and Salmons for Harden...but Cousins? Hell mother****ing NO!
    You can never give up because quitting is not an option. No matter how dark it is or how weak you get, until you take that last breath, you must fight.
    -Wayman Tisdale

vCash
    I'd take Cousins over Harden.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Really glad we didn't make the trade. I'd much rather keep Cousins over getting Harden.
    Why in the world is it so important to get the calls right ?
    -7chuck7

vCash
    Good no trade. I think Harden is good, but he's overrated. He's definitely not worth a max deal. He's a good second option and a great third option, but not someone who can carry a team. Boogie has the talent to carry a team.

vCash
    evansv and deal

props to sfgiants5518 for the sports userbar.props to vick for other user bar.

vCash
    Cousins is too much to give up. If it was Robinson, Evans and a future top 7 or 10 protected pick i think it would've been worth it though. Isiah and Harden would be great together in the back court. Most importantly though the guy just went to the finals, and you can see he has a strong will to win. He would've definitely stepped up to become the leader, but still let Cousins do his thing like he always let Durant and Westbrook do theirs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    Good no trade. I think Harden is good, but he's overrated. He's definitely not worth a max deal. He's a good second option and a great third option, but not someone who can carry a team. Boogie has the talent to carry a team.
    You still think that way? Harden's been a beast for Houston putting up monster numbers.

I like whoever mentioned trading Tyreke and Robinson for Harden, I would do that trade in a heartbeat!

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash
    No way. Cousins is way more valuable than Harden and has a chance to be a really special player.

If it was a package deal with any other players on the roster (Tyreke, Robinson, etc.), I'd likely be for it.

vCash
    I would not trade Cousins for Harden. Cousins upside is a lot more than Hardens and I don't judge the value of a player by the stats he puts up in 3 games. Big men with Cousins skill set is rare and you can't give that up.

vCash
    On second thought, I wish they would have done it. Boogie could have gone to a real team. Ibaka/Cousins would be the perfect front court pair.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    OKC:

Westbrook
    Thabo
    Durant
    Ibaka
    Cousins

SAC:

Brooks
    Harden
    Johnson
    Hayes
    Thompson

Our bench would be better than our starting lineup.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB