Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 253
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La
    Posts
    4,178
    vCash
    0
    i've heard that gordon is ready as well as davis in 2 weeks. its reported on HR so ive figured B has probably seen it

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, LA.
    Posts
    4,530
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    i've heard that gordon is ready as well as davis in 2 weeks. its reported on HR so ive figured B has probably seen it
    I have J!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!


    From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

    http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

    Time Will Tell My Accuracy's
    _______________
    99.9%

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    671
    vCash
    1500
    I think Granger will be the best deal.



    BAD DIRTY BIRD

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La
    Posts
    4,178
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    I have J!

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    629
    vCash
    1500
    im thinking it will be gasol/blake for gordon/anderson/vasquez
    always wanted to be a procrastinator but never got around to it!

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    On Holiday
    Posts
    2,579
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by tippa irie View Post
    im thinking it will be gasol/blake for gordon/anderson/vasquez
    lol you high?



  7. #112
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La
    Posts
    4,178
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tippa irie View Post
    im thinking it will be gasol/blake for gordon/anderson/vasquez
    jesus christ no....come back with a trade that doesnt completly screw us over

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    671
    vCash
    1500
    He is high



    BAD DIRTY BIRD

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, LA.
    Posts
    4,530
    vCash
    1500
    He's going off of that twitter Hoops rumor about the/my Lakers wanting Ryan Anderson! It's all rumors but just for the sake here's the article:

    FYI:
    Ryno can't be traded until Jan. 15. (Media hype IMO)

    http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2012/12/l...medium=twitter
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!


    From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

    http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

    Time Will Tell My Accuracy's
    _______________
    99.9%

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    629
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by aussieNOHfan View Post
    lol you high?
    I feel so high I can even touch the sky above the falling rain!!!!! Got to have kaya
    always wanted to be a procrastinator but never got around to it!

  11. #116
    mamba24 Guest
    Ive heard the rumors about Anderson for Pau... I dont see any possible way that this trade could get done with just 2 teams. There would have to be a 3rd team. Maybe like the TWolves. Derrick Williams to the Hornets, Anderson to the Lakers, Pau to Minny. There would have to be a 1st rounder coming from Minny to the Hornets. Obviously there would be multiple other players involved, but I just dont know who lol.

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,985
    vCash
    1500
    What's the deal with Williams, anyway? Is he a flop or is he just being misused in Minny?

    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

  13. #118
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mamba24 View Post
    Ive heard the rumors about Anderson for Pau... I dont see any possible way that this trade could get done with just 2 teams. There would have to be a 3rd team. Maybe like the TWolves. Derrick Williams to the Hornets, Anderson to the Lakers, Pau to Minny. There would have to be a 1st rounder coming from Minny to the Hornets. Obviously there would be multiple other players involved, but I just dont know who lol.
    The Hornets aren't trading Ryan Anderson, that was just some idiotic rumor by some idiotic writer.

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    911
    vCash
    1500
    What you guys think about this trade..

    Sixers: Gordon, NO's 2013 unprotected 1st
    Hornets: Bynum, Turner

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La
    Posts
    4,178
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Airevo76 View Post
    What you guys think about this trade..

    Sixers: Gordon, NO's 2013 unprotected 1st
    Hornets: Bynum, Turner
    Turner does show some promise...but one injury prone guy for another? meh...

    Bynum already made it clear he hates NO so i resent him already.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •